Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1381 - 1400 of 1419 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,387
I'd like to make a trip soon as racing season is over.... I hit up Blood this weekend and it's just not the same :fact

·
I used to be LE351!!
1,259 Posts
It's sad that there's not 2011 thread yet. :fact :lol
Hey Buddy--Glad you had a fun & safe trackday. Welcome to the addiction!!

Just let me know what weekend you want to meet up--there is alot of free weekends coming up for me in Sept/Oct/Nov. There are a few other roads I wouldnt mind exploring too...:fact

·
So Fast So Clean
354 Posts
I'd like to make a trip soon as racing season is over.... I hit up Blood this weekend and it's just not the same :fact
Hey Buddy--Glad you had a fun & safe trackday. Welcome to the addiction!!

Just let me know what weekend you want to meet up--there is alot of free weekends coming up for me in Sept/Oct/Nov. There are a few other roads I wouldnt mind exploring too...:fact
Throw out a few dates that work for you guys and I can make it work. Only thing I have right now is September 24th-26th. And not this coming weekend since I was just at VIR all weekend. (Gotta keep her happy sometimes) :lhumper:

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,391
Ok .. Let me confirm with my sister. She's coming down for Halloween with my niece so she can go trick or treating in my neighborhood. I don't want to miss that... :)

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts

·
So Fast So Clean
354 Posts
I woulndt mind holding out till October..its usually alot less crowded, leos are non existent, plus its not as hot either.

Ok..How about Oct 23/24??
So now I'm doing Road Atlanta the 30th and 31st. Does Oct. 17-19 work? That way it's not two weekends in a row. And It will be a little further away from Halloween for Shane.

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,399
Those dates sound like they work for me... Sean you want to do a blood run in between then or we would ride up to the gap for a Saturday run either way.

·
So Fast So Clean
354 Posts
I wana go I wana go! :dundun:
There's plenty of road for ya. :epimp

Those dates sound like they work for me... Sean you want to do a blood run in between then or we would ride up to the gap for a Saturday run either way.

I'm down for either one. The gap of course being my favorite because I'm more familiar with it. And as long as we can leave out early. Gotta be home for dinner on Saturdays. :lol

1381 - 1400 of 1419 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
99 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing