Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1401 - 1419 of 1419 Posts

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
I'm down for either one. The gap of course being my favorite because I'm more familiar with it. And as long as we can leave out early. Gotta be home for dinner on Saturdays. :lol
What? your boyfriend will get mad at you for not being there on time? :boobies

·
So Fast So Clean
354 Posts
What? your boyfriend will get mad at you for not being there on time? :boobies
:scared

If by boyfriend you mean my girlfriend, then yes. She won't be mad. I just only get to see her on the weekends. It's usually a battle between her and the bike trying to ride each of them equally. :boobies

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
:eek:wwn3d Hahahahahah!!!! :sing:
:hammer:

:scared

If by boyfriend you mean my girlfriend, then yes. She won't be mad. I just only get to see her on the weekends. It's usually a battle between her and the bike trying to ride each of them equally. :boobies
That's an easy one :fact

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,408
The 2011 - 10th Anniversary Convention announcement is nearing COMPLETION..... Get ready!

·
R1 Addict
2,870 Posts
The 2011 - 10th Anniversary Convention announcement is nearing COMPLETION..... Get ready!
:jump :jump :jump :jump :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

trying to be patient...

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
Hey look...I'm not gay-ified over here! Ahhhh...feels got to be not girly... :D

I'm down for a ride in October...but I think we're having our wedding shower (couples wedding shower) on the 16th... Boo...but I'm am interested in a group ride!

If somebody'll un-fack my screen name on the R6 side of the house!

·
R1 Addict
2,870 Posts

·
D.N.F.
4,265 Posts
I'd like to do this trip!. Haven't been in quite a while. Standing by for dates.......
(subscribed also)

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
still waitting to hear the 2011 dates i will be there for sure. already making plans just need dates. :)

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
Keep an eye out. There will be a new thread that starts. should be 2nd week in June, but could be 3rd week in June.

If Shane doesn't post anything in this thread, I will just so no one misses it.
Beat ya to it! :lol

Let's get it on!!!

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,419
I'll transfer the thread up here in a few days. I'd like to fine tune it first... :) NOW GET SIGNED UP!

1401 - 1419 of 1419 Posts
About this Discussion
1.4K Replies
99 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing