Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4388 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OFFICIAL: 2010 Forums Conventions & Events Chat Thread
Just like the title says FORUMS CONVENTIONS and EVENTS CHAT ROOM :fact

We've been noticing allot of chat and comments to the point that we all felt a thread like this was needed for everyone. It will help us all communicate daily and keep the pictures and other similar threads focused and running allot smoother.

You'll also notice that we've made CONVENTION sub-sections are now categorized by year (2004, 2005,2006 etc.).

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92

:rock

2009 Convention Article= http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271883

2010 Convention Official Info and Sign up THREAD = http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4113499#post4113499

Have FUN and ENJOY I'll KICK it OFF with a LITTLE BIT of SO FAST SO CLEAN ! !! !

Attachments

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,599 Posts
You going to have that upper painted by '10 Shane? :crash

·
SO FAST SO CLEAN
9,703 Posts
I did Portland International Raceway (PIR) today with Kay. Kay did very well on the track with her little Ninja 250. Kay did the track school and did the 100 level so I didn't get to ride with her. Maybe next time. I only have one picture so far.:( More to come:

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
I did Portland International Raceway (PIR) today with Kay. Kay did very well on the track with her little Ninja 250. I only have one picture so far.:( More to come:
Nobody wants a pic of you, numnutz! Where's the pic of Kay gettin' brutal with the mighty Ninja?!?

·
37,599 Posts
BTW, what a stunning wheelie photograph. That looks like the work of some kind of freelance professional.

hahahahaha........

"Freelance professional"? :confused:

·
37,599 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You going to have that upper painted by '10 Shane? :crash

It won't matter Shawn... You'll never be close enuff to see it unless I'm parked... lol

BTW, what a stunning wheelie photograph. That looks like the work of some kind of freelance professional.

hahahahaha........

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC picture and riding I must say!

I did Portland International Raceway (PIR) today with Kay. Kay did very well on the track with her little Ninja 250. Kay did the track school and did the 100 level so I didn't get to ride with her. Maybe next time. I only have one picture so far.:( More to come:

AWESOME!

Speaking of that, Laura better make it this year.....guess i better too:2bitchsla

I'm afraid Laura is MIA... I've asked her for the images and to get a CD put together to sell and 3 months later... :( I think we'll be rolling with Killboy and Zee next year)

1 - 20 of 4388 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
4.4K Replies
63 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing