Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
37,490 Posts
What's gonna happen to the "Party" cabin as the usual suspects don't seem to be going? :dunno

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
What's gonna happen to the "Party" cabin as the usual suspects don't seem to be going? :dunno
We're working on that. Hell... I may move down there just so I can have some parking :lol

·
Ready to shred some tires!
1,046 Posts
Unfortunately I have to withdraw from the convention. Work obligations will not allow me to get away and make it. I am really bummed cause I was looking forward to this so bad. I may still come up for the weekend. Also I had a cabin at the resort that I am calling tonight to cancel... if you know anyone that still needs lodging please let them know. At least my travels with my job will take me across the country and I hope to meet many more of you.

·
Talk to me Goose
1,703 Posts
Anyone want to share a cabin? There are plenty of two bedroom cabins available. I will be there for the whole week.

·
Ready to shred some tires!
1,046 Posts
I cancelled my one bedroom cabin at Fontana, so it is up for grabs. Just wanted to let y'all know. Have fun up there and I will have to see you all next year.

·
I used to be LE351!!
1,259 Posts
We have room in our cabin if anyone wants to be right in the middle of the party. We have Shuckstack #1715---the one everyone hangs out at!

Let me know--We will be there Monday night thru Saturday night.

·
So Fast So Clean
354 Posts
There will be plenty of partying at the "party" cabin, I'm sure. I'm staying there if that says anything. :hammer:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I've been trying my best to decide if I was going to follow through and come to the convention or not, as I had planned, and I think I'm indeed going to come. Does anyone have any room left? I could use a bed, couch, or spot for an air mattress. The big reason I'm going to try to make it is to show off and gauge the response on my new center stand prototype linked below. I took it to the hayabusa.org bash a few weeks ago at the gap and everyone seemed to love it!

Ian
http://www.redlinestands.com/catalog/sport-bike-swingarm-stands/center-stand

·
I feel the need for speed
775 Posts
Anyone want to share a cabin? There are plenty of two bedroom cabins available. I will be there for the whole week.
Me and KYnetguy, now have a spare bed availble all Week, If you or anyone else is interested. $35 a night. Two Bedroom Cabin. One of out guys had to bail for work.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
35 Participants
kynetguy
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing