Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,809 Posts
Adding BeaverPuncher to our cabin. :jump

He will be arriving on Tuesday and staying 4 nights. :fact

Kevap, Skeeter, [email protected], Leader, bunnyrbt, Devil1, sdog30, BeaverPuncher. :hammer:

Our cabin is officially MAXED out! :yesnod

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
Very cool.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I guess it's time to pay for this party.
Dam James.... we're going to have to put you on the working portion of this :lol I was just drafting a reminder :fact

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
Cause when I called them they said they were booked and would put me on a waitin' list in the event someone cancels

I did find a room at Two Wheel Inn ... does anyone know anything about this place ?
really...i just made reservations maybe 2 weeks ago and they gave me plenty of options....

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Anyone got a spot for 1 more in their cabin? I got a buddy looking to go up for the first time and our cabin is full. He will be staying all week (sun-sun) - let me know, thanks.

·
GO Gators ! !! !
4,582 Posts
I could put 1 on the couch. Or you can bring you an airmatress and hit the floor. I will have one twin bed open up Friday night that you are welcome to take over at that point. But I will only take one more person, preferably for the week.

PM me

161 - 180 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
35 Participants
kynetguy
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing