Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
841 - 860 of 883 Posts

·
I used to be LE351!!
1,259 Posts
Wednesday monsoon RIDE was intense and I'd do it again for SURE :fact

Friday 4 state ride was an epic time of freedom! :fact ! Best ride ever ! Milk shake machine was RAD too :fact
Glad you liked it! I especially liked when we stopped at the gas station, and this lady brings her little boy over (he was maybe 5) and said we all looked like power rangers with our suits on!! Of course, I took that moment and let the kid sit on my bike while I took his picture. I'm sure he will remember that for quite awhile!

Converting a potential Harley rider to an Yamaha rider one kid at a time!!:fact Ill post the pics up soon.

·
I Can Has Wheelie?
12,001 Posts
Glad you liked it! I especially liked when we stopped at the gas station, and this lady brings her little boy over (he was maybe 5) and said we all looked like power rangers with our suits on!! Of course, I took that moment and let the kid sit on my bike while I took his picture. I'm sure he will remember that for quite awhile!

Converting a potential Harley rider to an Yamaha rider one kid at a time!!:fact Ill post the pics up soon.

Here are mine of that encounter. That kid was on cloud 9!

Attachments

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #845
Here are mine of that encounter. That kid was on cloud 9!

RIGHT ON! He was a cool kid and Marty was dropping pimp hand on the mommy too :fact

·
I used to be LE351!!
1,259 Posts
RIGHT ON! He was a cool kid and Marty was dropping pimp hand on the mommy too :fact
hahahaha:butt Come to think of it, I do have her cell # since I sent her the picture!!

Glad you had good pictures--All I had was my camera phone.

Why didnt you ask for a picture of "her"?

·
R1areuone?
197 Posts
well,I guess i'm the only one that got a hurtin put on...during this rather tame hooligan convention...:fact:dundun::crash

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
well,I guess i'm the only one that got a hurtin put on...during this rather tame hooligan convention...:fact:dundun::crash
Waaaz up Zeekster???? Missed seeing you at the CROT this year. Hope everything is ok with you. :thumbup

·
R1areuone?
197 Posts
Whaaaazzzzuuuppp, Mr Skeeter! Doin Awlrite? I was doin great till thursday,tucked the front at guardrail and busted another freekin collar-bone! Dayem that'll put me outta makin mischief fer a few weeks,aye...:scared::)

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #853

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #857
Video is done and the story should be getting published SOON... Along with the 2012 event details.

STAY TUNE ! !! ! ;)

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #858
Check out the main page to see the event article and video from this years convention! http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320394

Featured IMAGES can be found here: http://www.gravesport.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1854

Motorcycle.com feature: http://www.motorcycle.com/events/2011-yamaha-r1r6-forum-convention-at-deals-gap-91101.html

Direct link to the video can be found on Graves Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/GravesMotorsports

BTW.. for 2012 the convention is moving to a new place, it is mentioned in the article. There is some details in the release. I'll be posting a sign up and information thread this weekend..

- Shane

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
Great write-up, Shane! Too bad I missed the occasion this year. The new job got in the way, but hey, I'm making more money and working closer to home now!

That pic of Paige is funny, too! :D

·
YOU LIKE THAT, DONT YOU?
4,056 Posts
I couldn't find anything mentioned about a new location for next year? Am I missing something or just being a PITA? lol

841 - 860 of 883 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
882 Replies
92 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing