Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
861 - 880 of 883 Posts

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
I couldn't find anything mentioned about a new location for next year? Am I missing something or just being a PITA? lol
Nantahala Village? Not familiar with it, though...

...commencing google engine. :corn

·
Poor pipe welder
740 Posts
I couldn't find anything mentioned about a new location for next year? Am I missing something or just being a PITA? lol
is he talking about the trackday at AMP?

·
DILLIGAF?!
579 Posts
is he talking about the trackday at AMP?
I'm pretty sure he was referring to moving from Fontanta Village. AMP was supposed to happen this year, I believe, but the venue wasn't finished being constructed.

·
Poor pipe welder
740 Posts
ah i got ya. i wasnt sure, i didnt see them mention the village in the motorcycle read.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I'm pretty sure he was referring to moving from Fontanta Village. AMP was supposed to happen this year, I believe, but the venue wasn't finished being constructed.
Yeah, we toured AMP and it's getting closer. We are hoping to combine time there during the Convention week. And Shane has negotiated with a new location. Going to be a blast. I'm hitting up the new location next weekend. Recon mission combined with Dan needs a break before he loses his sanity. And it wouldn't be a big loss since there isn't much left :lol

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I don't remember anything being there ever! :sneaky
I keep a little in reserve for work. But work is quickly picking away at it :fact

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #870
At the end of the article the new location is mentioned. I'll be working with Dan to put out a release and sign up thread this weekend...

I have a pretty cool discount structure at the new resort based on days rooms are booked... :fact

·
damn turkeys
29,378 Posts
At the end of the article the new location is mentioned. I'll be working with Dan to put out a release and sign up thread this weekend...

I have a pretty cool discount structure at the new resort based on days rooms are booked... :fact

good to hear because those prices are :scared

·
arrivederci
8,674 Posts
uhh no. smokin deal filled up, plus whatever killer discount spidey hooks up

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #879
The prices are cheaper than Fontana! 1 bedroom cabins go for around $150 and have 2 beds and a couch extra in them. Discounts go from 5-20% depending on stay length. If you need it cheaper I'd get with Kevin or Marty and grab a corner.

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #880
861 - 880 of 883 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
882 Replies
92 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing