Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This year we are moving the center of the event to a newer section of Fontana Village. They call it Stonehenge due to the stone structures and fire pit layout. Should be a lot nicer at night for the gatherings..

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Yea, it looked like a nice area last year...we taking the cabins over there as well or still grabbing the shuckstack ones?

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Over there... Dan will be allocating the cabins as close as possible. Get everyone signed up and spread the word and in a few weeks we can look at placements... We have it worked out pretty good now though.

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
sounds great! Im in for sure this year & brings pops,shyster & my girl with me its already planed, i was just waitting on the date.

·
11,738 Posts
I'm in of course. They better have TV's and washer/dryers or I'm gonna have to do something nasty to their networks. :sneaky

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
I'm in of course. They better have TV's and washer/dryers or I'm gonna have to do something nasty to their networks. :sneaky

Yeah, they don't want to piss you off Tony. I can see a nasty virus unleashed into Fontana's computer system where everyone gets a full refund mailed to them. :lol Yeah, we need a TV so Kevap can watch the World's Deadliest Catch Marathon. J/K, Kevin...

·
The south roads are best roads
19,551 Posts
Yeah, they don't want to piss you off Tony. I can see a nasty virus unleashed into Fontana's computer system where everyone gets a full refund mailed to them. :lol Yeah, we need a TV so Kevap can watch the World's Deadliest Catch Marathon. J/K, Kevin...
Lol poor Kevin

·
Your local Race Tire Dist.
893 Posts
Im In again this year! Anyone have room for me Plus 1 (My Lady)? Thinking about getting a cabin of my own and have people stay with me...Not really sure though. I want to be where everone else is so Devil1 does not ban me....:banned:

1 - 20 of 327 Posts
About this Discussion
326 Replies
46 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing