Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 327 Posts

·
blue blurrrr go zoom
3,397 Posts
aight guys...for the guys here at fontana, my brakes i the car went out as soon as i pulled in to fontana..anyone got some a few wrenches or sockets i an get for an hr and maybe some good brake knowledge..id appriciate it! my girl would to since she is now stuck in fontana and cant go anywhere....cabin 747

·
Venom R1-016
2,261 Posts
someone ask shane where i need to meet at hellbender in the morn at 9

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts
You all have fun tomorrow on the ride, be safe and get some damn pics up!!!
I'm with Kenny! It's like no one is even down there.... where are the pics?

·
Is it f'n time yet.....
5,695 Posts
You guys and gals rip it up with good roads, times, food/bev, new peeps and two wheels right side down.:flex:

It's a bit far with not enough cash on hand to have made it from this corner of the country. I really wanted to meet more of you freaks and Roo as well.

Peace, love and some great f'n riding to ya'll. The rest of us fools will be expecting updates, stories and mucho pics/vids.

May the R1/R6 Convention be a great success for everyone. Enjoy and make it home safe gents, ladies, biatches and whores:)

P.S. Where the hell is Paytheon, or did I miss something?
- Dragon

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #290
Well have all R1 + R6 images from www.129slayer.com from Friday and Saturday provided for free from Motorcycle.com in a few days!

GOOD TIMES!

·
Banned
356 Posts
On US129's Facebook page There is a pic of Eric in a pose that only could be describe as it looks like he is taking a dump!!! :hammer:

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
Here's one that I took! :lol

i knew i saw that spiderman guy there at the gap lol.....he looks fast & clean for sure :)

281 - 300 of 327 Posts
About this Discussion
326 Replies
46 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing