·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #304

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
i sure did!!! it still have my 200 bucks in it?
LOL sorry I was giving another person a hard time who left there wallet. If you really left it sorry it's not yours I found..

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
LOL sorry I was giving another person a hard time who left there wallet. If you really left it sorry it's not yours I found..
:lol

That was cool. It had a few hundred plus all my plastic, and nothing was missing. And the girl at the counter was like "they said they were your friends, but I wasn't letting the wallet go with anyone."

Class act at the CROT. I left an envelope from the Forums for them :fact

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #309

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #312

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
yeah i watched this on facebook earlier. good video on the install. What years does it work with on the R6's?? Did u notice any real diferance after the install?

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #314

·
Last Minute Racing
970 Posts
thanks for the info shane :)

·
11,738 Posts
Okay I'm already going through withdrawals. The convention was so awesome that coming back to work and this heat just fukking sucks!!! The severe thunderstorm Thursday I could have done without but the rest was a blast.

I'm gonna have to win the lottery and move down there. Hell, if I win enough I'll buy Fontana Village.:crash

·
Super Moderator
21,660 Posts
Tony, hows the GP shifting coming along? Have you brain farted yet thinking you were down shifting, but actually up shifted? The more you use it the more you'll love it.

301 - 320 of 327 Posts
About this Discussion
326 Replies
46 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing