Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

OFFICIAL: 2011 Forums Convention & Events Chat Thread

37K views 326 replies 45 participants last post by  BooBooSS 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
This year we are moving the center of the event to a newer section of Fontana Village. They call it Stonehenge due to the stone structures and fire pit layout. Should be a lot nicer at night for the gatherings..

#21 ·
Like Shane said, we've been looking at equivalent cabins in the nearby area. While Shuckstack has been nearly traditional for us, even with a smaller crowd it was getting congested up there. Plus the cabins are due for (and Fontana is following through) renovations up there.

Myself, Shane and Lacey from Fontana worked on this for a while, and we think it will be for the better.

And for the rest of the big news...... :secret:

..... you'll see in June :sneaky Bring friends... it will be epic :fact

#12 ·
Over there... Dan will be allocating the cabins as close as possible. Get everyone signed up and spread the word and in a few weeks we can look at placements... We have it worked out pretty good now though.

#14 ·
sounds great! Im in for sure this year & brings pops,shyster & my girl with me its already planed, i was just waitting on the date.

#15 ·
I'm in of course. They better have TV's and washer/dryers or I'm gonna have to do something nasty to their networks. :sneaky

#16 ·
Yeah, they don't want to piss you off Tony. I can see a nasty virus unleashed into Fontana's computer system where everyone gets a full refund mailed to them. :lol Yeah, we need a TV so Kevap can watch the World's Deadliest Catch Marathon. J/K, Kevin...

#29 ·
i just called & reserved my cabin today so im in there! woohooo lets get this party started

#33 ·
Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to a relocation. Shuckstack is a major PIA to park and turn around vehicles. I think Stonehenge will offer flatter ground with more and easier access in and out. Plus, the bonfire at night sounds really cool...

#35 ·
damnit@!!! i wanna go to this!!! 10th year!! gotta be E.P.I.C.!!!

got my 09 R1 on the road!! anybody from NORTH WEST going??? please let me know, i'm in BC canada!! would love to share expenses, i can drive, trailer one more bike with me...

#46 ·
damnit@!!! i wanna go to this!!! 10th year!! gotta be E.P.I.C.!!!

got my 09 R1 on the road!! anybody from NORTH WEST going??? please let me know, i'm in BC canada!! would love to share expenses, i can drive, trailer one more bike with me...

Definately put out the feelers. We have several Regulars from Cali, Oregon and Wisconsin. Might be able to put something together. :fact

#36 ·
Start putting out the feelers bacchus.... We've had plenty of people role down from LONG distances over the years!

#38 ·
thanks Shane, yeh i've posted a thread on my local SB forum... we'll see what comes of it...

i'd love to make the trip... :fork

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.