Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 1044 Posts

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts
Always good when my dumbass category friends buy 3 packs of my favorite roasted red pepper publix hummus and forget it :fact

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
DIDNT forget, asked about it, but NEVER recieved it :fact:yesnod ...got left holding the bag of crackers.....well 2 bags :lol

·
Frank the Tank RPTB
6,226 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,025

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
Hell I'm happier than a pig in you know what...Wasn't pretty all the time, but I guess I had a couple good moments out there. There's a couple of us on the weekly highlights page.

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
why do you want a poster of somebody else riding? :confused:
I think he's telling me to go ahead and get of poster of that, not so much that he would hang it in his garage or above his bed. ha!

Basically a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, and this may be my only time finding a nut so I better enjoy it while I can. LoL.

·
37,490 Posts
I think he's telling me to go ahead and get of poster of that, not so much that he would hang it in his garage or above his bed. ha!

Basically a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then, and this may be my only time finding a nut so I better enjoy it while I can. LoL.
don't fall into Kmac's trap. :secret:

:lol

·
11,741 Posts
Shane what was the brand of leathers you had on we asked you about? The white ones. I asked if they had the inside pocket and you put your iPhone in it.

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,036

·
11,741 Posts

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,038
It's an off the rack suit (my first in a long time) and it's pretty spot on for the price they have them at.

I road a "lil" aggressively and didn't even blow a stitch... I'd say WIN :fact The double leg zippers were pretty sweet. Tell Brian Van at STG Shane said to take care of you. Don't wear that P90X shirt there though..... lol :fact

·
11,741 Posts
It's an off the rack suit (my first in a long time) and it's pretty spot on for the price they have them at.

I road a "lil" aggressively and didn't even blow a stitch... I'd say WIN :fact The double leg zippers were pretty suit. Tell Brian Van at STG Shane said to take care of you. Don't wear that P90X shirt there though..... lol :fact
LOL, how about this shirt?

Attachments

1021 - 1040 of 1044 Posts