·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kevap, Puchy351, 09R1-Pilot and Manowar have signed up !!!!!!!!

and I'll at you to the list LUDJAK! Welcome! Make sure you guys reserve your room right away!

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I am there next year i have been avoiding for too long, Unless there is family emergency. But me and my friend will go!!!! Such an amazing event
It's definitely a great time each year. Shane and all the folks from Graves Motorsports, along with Yamaha and the other sponsors make it a one of a kind event that tops the previous.

I hope to see you out there. :fact

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We have to book a year ahead or there will be no place for us... lol You in Stewieeeeeeeeee ?

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking at bringing in a band to play one night... Saw a pretty cool one at the "Overpour" the Friday evening we went and checked things out...

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Only complaint about the new resort is the lobby size.. There's not much there so the morning and evening email checking might be a little cramped.

·
Super Moderator
21,661 Posts
Do dogs pee on Brick walls?

Of course im in!

Stew
Good to hear Stew. You still have the Red Bull 600RR? Looking forward to another great year.

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah it was so nice when I stayed there few weeks ago to check it out and had flawless service... :fact

Not sure about the other cell providers though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
29 Replies
10 Participants
SpidermanSS
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing