Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 141 Posts

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts
Wish I was able to be there all week but it was nice to get faces for the names and to ride with a good group who loves their bikes like I do....videos to follow I just need sleep

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts

·
Venom GA state lead.
4,070 Posts
You'll be happy to know, we both have the same amount of infraction points. :(

Great times guys and gals. As always, I had a blast. Even the ride home was nice, but a little cool. I know I split out of there rather suddenly, but I wanted to beat the weather that Agent ran in to.
Good :lol
5pts for a boob rub!!! ...It was worth the cost.

It was great to meet you.

It was great to meet everyone. We had a blast. We're already getting our envelope together for next year. :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,661 Posts
Heres a few pictures I took. Had a great time as usual. It was a very laid back and much needed vacation for me. Looking forward to next year...

Cherohala Skyway run

Bridal and Dry Falls in NC.

These falls were awesome to see in person.

Here I am next to the falls.

A shot of Kevap.

In front of the cabin.

"Look" a Sober Stober... :beer

This last picture says it all. Priceless times for sure. I actually had some tread on the left side when I got there.

·
Venom GA state lead.
4,070 Posts

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts

·
'04 R1's smell nice...
698 Posts
Here are all of the pics I took related to the convention. There's 45 of them, so if it's too many, let me know and I'll break up the post. Also, for those of you who have a bike in the photo, if you want the full size uncropped image, PM me your email and the pic's filename, and I'll send it.

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
I was surprised that when the garage door opened to put the new horse in the stable that the old girl didn't just fall off the stand. Pieces flying everywhere
Bahahaha, good stuff.

·
Derka Derka Doit For The R1!
1,132 Posts
Well folks, I'm back to the great motherland of Canada! I had a great time meeting all of you, and finally grinding a knee puck while riding Deals Gap.

I'm still kicking myself for not going to the convention sooner! And yes, I will continue to eat green peppers like a boss. :p

81 - 100 of 141 Posts