Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 141 Posts

·
Venom GA state lead.
4,070 Posts
Well folks, I'm back to the great motherland of Canada! I had a great time meeting all of you, and finally grinding a knee puck while riding Deals Gap.

I'm still kicking myself for not going to the convention sooner! And yes, I will continue to eat green peppers like a boss. :p
1371579762707.jpg
Just playing. Glad you made it safe and sound :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
23,930 Posts
Well folks, I'm back to the great motherland of Canada! I had a great time meeting all of you, and finally grinding a knee puck while riding Deals Gap.

I'm still kicking myself for not going to the convention sooner! And yes, I will continue to eat green peppers like a boss. :p
It took you 2 extra days to get home? :lol

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
I need your vote!

I'm on the front page of www.us129photos.com and they are holding a vote for a free poster, so yea I'm photo whoring so what...LoL

Anyways hook a brother up with a vote. I'm the 11th one down on the left on the white/red 09 R1.

Thanks fellas,
Randy

·
11,741 Posts
I need your vote!

I'm on the front page of www.us129photos.com and they are holding a vote for a free poster, so yea I'm photo whoring so what...LoL

Anyways hook a brother up with a vote. I'm the 11th one down on the left on the white/red 09 R1.

Thanks fellas,
Randy
I voted for you.

·
Venom GA state lead.
4,070 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,663 Posts
I need your vote!

Thanks fellas,
Randy
Voted for you Randy. You owe me a beer next year. :beer :lol See ya... Hope you win the poster...

·
Super Moderator
21,663 Posts
Here are all of the pics I took related to the convention. There's 45 of them, so if it's too many, let me know and I'll break up the post. Also, for those of you who have a bike in the photo, if you want the full size uncropped image, PM me your email and the pic's filename, and I'll send it.
Awesome pictures Agent. It was good to meet another Florida rider. Hopefully, this Fall we can hook up at JenningsGP for a track day/weekend.

Curby, it was a pleasure to meet you and offer up some help with your riding position. You really did advance your skills tremendously by the end of the week. Keep on those body position tips I gave you and remember to look through the turns and not down at your front wheel or anything off to the side of the road which can make you target fixate and blow your corner entry. Hope to see you next year. :thumbup

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
Sooo......I guess I'm going to have to be that guy wondering where the Ducati pictures are at? Or have they been locked away, never to be spoke of again?

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts

·
Derka Derka Doit For The R1!
1,132 Posts
Awesome pictures Agent. It was good to meet another Florida rider. Hopefully, this Fall we can hook up at JenningsGP for a track day/weekend.

Curby, it was a pleasure to meet you and offer up some help with your riding position. You really did advance your skills tremendously by the end of the week. Keep on those body position tips I gave you and remember to look through the turns and not down at your front wheel or anything off to the side of the road which can make you target fixate and blow your corner entry. Hope to see you next year. :thumbup
Thanks again Randy. It's quite addicting to grind these pucks into the pavement.....and have the correct body form while doing it. lol. :cool:

·
Squid Basher
151 Posts
I need your vote!

Thanks fellas,
Randy
Voted for you, bro. Would have voted for myself. But not sure a poster of that is what I want on my wall. :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

101 - 120 of 141 Posts