Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
'04 R1's smell nice...
698 Posts
It's letting me vote from each computer in the house. heh.

Although, naked guy (pretyboy) on sportbike is hawt too!!!

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
Yea I'll be there both days. Hit me up through text, I'm leaving early in the morning and camping out this year.

Ohh and by the way the Can-Am trikes are making a come back on the www.US129Photos.com photo contest. Apparently you can vote every 10-15 minutes I guess, because the American flag trike is catching up something serious. I can't loose to a trike

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts
looks like your losing to a doucher that is cheating..... so lets all cheat better

·
My R1 Owns Me
1,182 Posts
View attachment 493233

Voted again but from the iPad :)

That vote count is from 12:14am EST :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Thanks for the votes. I think it's in the bag, so no need to get crazy. The site admin removed all of his votes, since they determined he was cheating.

So hope we can chalk up another Yamaha victory one week after the convention. Last year was Shane and his sister on a two up ride and if everything goes well over the next two days we should be in like Flin.

·
フランクはゲ&#
4,050 Posts
What happened to all the votes for the three wheeler? It was up over 450 or something last night and now it's only 10???

·
11,738 Posts
What happened to all the votes for the three wheeler? It was up over 450 or something last night and now it's only 10???
He was cheating.

·
I Eat my R1 for Breakfast
184 Posts

·
Affirmative, Dave.
307 Posts
The digital copies aren't that expensive. And, for me anyway, it was my first time on the Dragon and therefore kind of a big deal. I've never had any pics at all of me riding so I thought it was worth getting a couple...

·
9,238 Posts
The digital copies aren't that expensive. And, for me anyway, it was my first time on the Dragon and therefore kind of a big deal. I've never had any pics at all of me riding so I thought it was worth getting a couple...

Awesome!! Where's the pic of Teresa?? Obtw you are an honorary member of Venom!!! PM me your addy so I can send you a sticker. I'm like Capt Crunch so what I say goes!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

121 - 140 of 141 Posts
About this Discussion
140 Replies
31 Participants
Meister37
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing