This one faster?

·
INSTIGATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
22,029 Posts
Here we go

·
22 is too many...
13,185 Posts
haha I snuck in the last post in the other thread.:flex: Whats up fuggers!

·
22,029 Posts
Sup Sarge

·
22 is too many...
13,185 Posts
I seen that ya damn cheater!!!!!!! Abuse of power again.:shake:crash :lol

·
22,029 Posts
:hellobye Some faggot LT "tab" checked me today I wanted to beat the dog shit out of that little punk.
what he started set trippin, does i need to who ride on him:flex:

·
Owner of the color changing R1
16,563 Posts
sup chicken chokers. I see we have a new thread now.

·
22,029 Posts

·
22 is too many...
13,185 Posts
what he started set trippin, does i need to who ride on him:flex:
It blows my mind how these infantry fags operate, you are judged soley on whether you have a ranger tab or not. this little mother fvcker had they audacity to tab check me and this little motha trucka hasn't even led Soldiers in combat yet.:shake Some peoples kids.

·
22,029 Posts
It blows my mind how these infantry fags operate, you are judged soley on whether you have a ranger tab or not. this little mother fvcker had they audacity to tab check me and this little motha trucka hasn't even led Soldiers in combat yet.:shake Some peoples kids.
the feeling of self entitlement has no place in the military......man you should be able to bust him in da mouf:fact

·
strength and honor
4,690 Posts

·
strength and honor
4,690 Posts
just remind him... theres no rank behind the tank.... :fact

and I have to pull butterbars to the side often and tell them they should just shut up and let the grown ups talk in meetings and other convos.... they dont like it when a civilian does that... had one that wanted to buck up and talk about his degree... I had to punk him, his BA degree doesnt compare to 2 Master's degrees...lol

·
22,029 Posts
haha... do you need a GS12 to check him? LOL

:fact
haha this just in Juggernaut unleashes onslaught of officer ass whoopings at fort benning. News at 11 :lol

1 - 20 of 14635 Posts