Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 11358 Posts

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I know we have been posting up to ride and what not in the "members thread" and I would like to move that activity here.

Let's post up rides, get togethers, whatever...we can get to know each other here. So post up, Ghostriders! :thumbup

Also please note the Squadron CO/XO volunteer/nomination thread...we have to get down to business, folks! :)

http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246585

·
Registered
30 Posts
lets try and get a ride together i know alot of us are from different areas but maybe we could pick a mid point or something....lets throw around some ideas im down to travel....

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts
:hellobye

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts
Awww, you get your feelings hurt? ***. :lol What's up, man, what's goin on? Shamming in class as usual? :lol
Waiting outside my chem lecture. It starts at 11, I could go sit down in the class but I wanna flirt with my lab partner for a few min before I do.

You?

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts
What's the guy's name? :lol I'm doing the usual...."working". :crash
:rant Who said it was a guy? Don't give me any crap about deductive reasoning you bitch! Her name is Kallie :flex:

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:rant Who said it was a guy? Don't give me any crap about deductive reasoning you bitch! Her name is Kallie :flex:
Ahhh, multi-thread cross-referencing...you have learned well, my son. :thumbup

And quit bitching and just tell us the dude's name. :lol

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts
Ahhh, multi-thread cross-referencing...you have learned well, my son. :thumbup

And quit bitching and just tell us the dude's name. :lol
:lol

Kyle :(

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts
:lol :lol :flex: So you ask him out yet? "Wanna go for a ride on my bike, big boy?" :lol
That how you pick up the frat boys?:ugh

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts

·
Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,312 Posts
:lol so you been riding lately?
I've been way to ****ing busy. And tomorrow it's supposed to drop to the 60's. I may prep her for the winter pretty soon. Haven't really decided. I was riding corey's mom the other day though. You?

·
SuperMod Abuser
27,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've been way to ****ing busy. And tomorrow it's supposed to drop to the 60's. I may prep her for the winter pretty soon. Haven't really decided. I was riding corey's mom the other day though. You?
I've been busy too. My last attempt at riding was back in September and I blew out my shift rod on my rearset so I need to have that replaced until I can ride again. :lol Corey's Mom, huh?

any good spots out there to do some knee dragging.....
You have TWS and the new track by San Marcos...whereabouts is Spring?

1 - 20 of 11358 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.