Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 293 Posts

· SuperMod Abuser
29,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First off, a big thank you to blue8135, WICKEDFX, R1nStang, V10KLZZ71S for their work on our Squadron logo. :thumbup

I asked the boss to mock up one for us a couple weeks ago and I just received our Squadron logo from SpidermanSS....this is now the Official Ghostrider Squadron Logo; I take that no one will object! :thumbup

As I get some quotes, I will post info in this thread where to order the stickers and how much it will cost. I will also be looking at shirts for everyone as well.

If anyone has any input, please feel free. Also, if you like it as much as I do, PM SpidermanSS and thank him for his great job! :rock

Attachments

· Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,349 Posts
:rock Stickers soon please!

· Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,349 Posts

· Ghostrider Squadron XO
6,349 Posts
Way to represent, mang...I see your Sig! :thumbup
It's been empty since I cleared my profile and changed my title to banned. It was about to to fill it up right again :thumbup

· Premium Member
34,589 Posts
Thanks Frank..... I'll upload the HIGH resolution files up tonight and get you guys some a few different sizes of the colored ones for avatars etc.... The files are around 13" x 13" at 300 dpi so they are print quality...

I told Frank I don't have time to do side projects very often but I could maybe make some time to do more for some of the squadrons with a little paypal help... :)

· SuperMod Abuser
29,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Frank..... I'll upload the HIGH resolution files up tonight and get you guys some a few different sizes of the colored ones for avatars etc.... The files are around 13" x 13" at 300 dpi so they are print quality...

I told Frank I don't have time to do side projects very often but I could maybe make some time to do more for some of the squadrons with a little paypal help... :)
That would be freakin awesome, Shane! I can't wait to see the rest! :rock Thanks again, for everything!

· Modifier of all things
380 Posts
That is awesome!! great job!:rock

· Viva La Figa
4,002 Posts
That's a bad a$$ logo! I would love to get it made into a patch to wear on my flight helmet here. :thumbup

1 - 20 of 293 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.