·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,587 Posts
:( :(

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
11,065 Posts
Good to hear you are ok PJ.

On a side note.....GO HOOSIERS....on to the sweet sixteen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump

·
my girlfriend likes girls
10,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
dammit streak... didnt you deploy your airbrakes?

glad youre ok... when you get back ill help ya fix whatever

·
11,065 Posts
No-cut Frame Sliders

So I had been working on designing frame sliders for the R1, and after a few hours of autocad work, I finished the left side one, and printed the drawing, and said "wow thats a lot of machine work, to mill that bracket. I called up Rider's Discount and found out that the Shogun no-cut frame sliders were less expensive than I thought they were. I said the heck with it, and bought them. I am happy that I did that because my schedule has gotten crazy as of late, and just haven't had (and wont in the near future) the time to play in the machine shop.

Ok on to the Shogun's. They are great quality, and the fit and finish is great. The instructions were not in the box, but they have a great web site and I was able to find the instructions easily in PDF format.

The sliders went on the bike in no more than 30 minutes, and look great. They are very beefy, and have what I think is the best style mounting system.

The pictures are not so great, so I will try and update these with better pictures once I take the bike for a ride.

Attachments

·
11,065 Posts
Thanks.

So apparently, you cant have more than 1000 characters in your signature...I am going to figure out a different way to do my mod's list.

It is also funny, when I first bought the bike, I said that I wouldn't do touch it. So much for that. The flash tune interface is on its way. I still have to finish the Rad guard, and order the solo seat. I hope that that will be it for a while...:dunno:

·
my girlfriend likes girls
10,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #253 ·
Thanks.

So apparently, you cant have more than 1000 characters in your signature...I am going to figure out a different way to do my mod's list.

It is also funny, when I first bought the bike, I said that I wouldn't do touch it. So much for that. The flash tune interface is on its way. I still have to finish the Rad guard, and order the solo seat. I hope that that will be it for a while...:dunno:
go premium

·
11,065 Posts
Yea... At some level I am in Rory's camp about paying the fee.

·
RANDOM VICTIM BASTARD S.O.B.
2,788 Posts
Bourbon street on st pattys day after a hard days work....should make an interesting track day tomorrow :lol I'm out for the nite. Later all :hellobye
hey glad you are ok.....take some lumps......its life, my birthday not bad...well another story...shinny up rubber down....****'em have fun:fact

·
RANDOM VICTIM BASTARD S.O.B.
2,788 Posts
sorry to be such a Debbie downer....life is what you make it or so they say..really?? you can try to make it what it should be....but the powers that be try to deconstruct it and make it bad..... but in the end they shall reap what they sow...oh how sweet that should be, but to relish in their misery would be as low as they are. to take the higher ground is such a longer path to follow, but in the end is a reward that can not be valued on any scale. not a religious person but with the things going on it FITS.......

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,587 Posts
go premium
Personally, I don't see the reason for posting up a mod list. If you want to list it out, create a build thread about your bike in the performance section and discuss/show what you're doing. Then, simply create a link to said thread in your signature.

It annoys me to no end when people put their mod list in their signature. Even more so when they do it

one
fu*king
item
per
damn fu*king
line

:banghead:

Okay, rant over. Too much shit going on that I need to address. :hellobye

241 - 260 of 14127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.