Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Eat me.
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Breakfast run out to Drakenstein Correctional Facility (I only found out it was a functioning prison as we left, their canteen is like a little dorpie restaurant, overlooking big gardens.)Their canteen is open to the public, One of the biggest & cheapest breakfasts you'll find.
This is the damn at the end of an awesome long road of fast sweeps.

Attachments

·
Eat me.
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
An official "9 cape passes in one day"
Route actually covers 10 passes as the Franshoek pass ends (in name) at the top of the mountain and becomes uhm.. a different one :dundun:
It's about a 600km run, leave home around 7am, get back around 4(ish)pm

Attachments

·
Give it gas!!!
2,382 Posts
I can't wait for our cpt trip!

Here is some pics of lesoto 55 turns of the best cleanest tarmac I know of

Also featured in my sig

Attachments

·
Paint up, rubber down
15 Posts
Kyalami track day photo.... Going again this weekend, cant wait.... Exhausts have been modified, cat removed and sounds awesome, kyalami, here we come...

Attachments

·
Eat me.
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
one of the Scavanger hunt pics:
Union buildings in PTA:
You too some wikked shots, this is def one of them :thumbup

Kyalami track day photo.... Going again this weekend, cant wait.... Exhausts have been modified, cat removed and sounds awesome, kyalami, here we come...
Awesome shot! Is that a Power Pure I spy on your front?

I got so excited, thinking SA stood for San Antonio. I though I could actually make some friends... FAIL

Nice pics NTL
We may be in Africa but we'll still be your friend :crash

·
Give it gas!!!
2,382 Posts
You too some wikked shots, this is def one of them :thumbup

Thanks Az,

I got a shot in nelson mandella square with my kit on in front of the big bronze statue of him... I'll post it up as soon as I get time :flex:

Enjoy!!!

·
My R1 eats meat
144 Posts
An official "9 cape passes in one day"
Route actually covers 10 passes as the Franshoek pass ends (in name) at the top of the mountain and becomes uhm.. a different one :dundun:
It's about a 600km run, leave home around 7am, get back around 4(ish)pm
Ah it's so nice to some familiar places. Would like to do that trip!! sounds awesome. You ride hellshoogte a lot? O yeah and what do you do about insurance on track days? I'm gonna do my first one next month. the suzuki south one. thanks for the replys on thinkbike.:)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts