Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
No Need for a Title
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dealer supposely got a silver in last friday, and from my last conversation with him today, he is expecting my blue in tomorrow, but I have heard this numerous times in the past week, so now since the weather sucks and it's raining I'm sure that my bike will show tomorrow, then after I take delivery of it we will probally receive one the biggest snow storms in the history of PA, and it will take till april to melt and I will be able to ride then, thats if we dont have Seattle weather and it rains all summer.. okay done ranting AGAIN damn I got the 04 blue's(not the bike either:lol )

·
dont let your meat loaf
413 Posts
PA has had em in for about a week. another big shipment due this week. I was sitting on a red R1 today. :rock

·
PEZ RULE!!
99 Posts
Where in the Hell are you guys seeing R1's in PA????

I'm getting salty! Not that I would even ride it on these crappy a$$ roads right now, but I just want it in the garage so I can touch it.

DAMN!!!!!

I'm calling my dealer every day from here on out!

·
Left 4 Dead
2,509 Posts
What part of P.A. is everyone from ????

I live in Ohio, about 10 minutes from the OH-PA border.

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Magnus said:
What part of P.A. is everyone from ????

I live in Ohio, about 10 minutes from the OH-PA border.
Yea we are abot 30 min from youngstown.

·
Left 4 Dead
2,509 Posts
Cool...

We will have to hook up some weekend this summer

·
Drinking Colt 45's with Lando
6,077 Posts
Magnus said:
Cool...

We will have to hook up some weekend this summer
No doubt. If nothing else I frequent Quaker city raceway. They have that sportbike there too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
04 R1's are in Central PA. Been to dealers around Lancaster and Reading, they're sitting in the showroom. A couple have "Sold" tags on them, but they are in fact here.

·
Faw Q, Pay me!
3,843 Posts
What's up with that? I was just telling people what I was told from a dealer. Not just any dealer. it was Competition Accessories, one that's known all across the U.S. All the inaccurate information on this board and you removed that...hmmm!

·
R1-Forum
1,605 Posts
CLovaR1:
First off, we absolutely despise the spread of rumors that merit no verifiable facts. In search for answers we’ve contacted our Yamaha representative, they have indicated no such recall exists. If you feel compelled, contact Yamaha Motors directly at (800) 962-7926

In closing, please read general posting and usage guidelines, we clearly state the following:

UNACCEPTABLE POSTS:
Do not make posts about race/racism, abortion, highly sensitive or controversial subjects, any material which is exceedingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, extremely sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violate of any law, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation.

Do not make posts or attachments with “Not Work Safe” (i.e. NWS) content, links, images and/or animations. This type of content will be removed, following a warning and or account suspension of the member in question.

Do not make pointless/useless posts (or "free posts"), roll call posts or any posts that is a waste of server resources and bandwidth. They are not allowed and will result in your post count being set to zero and the possibility your account being suspended.

Do not make posts that incite arguments, or any post that turns to arguments and flame wars, etc... Posts of this nature will not be tolerated and can result in the immediate closing or deletion or editing of the post and the suspension of the posting members account.

We reserve the right to close or delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to report the post via the thread option “Report this post to a moderator” or contact us directly at [email protected]. We have the ability to close or remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that closing or removal of the post is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
Related Link:
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37576

Regards.

·
Faw Q, Pay me!
3,843 Posts
Dude, if you think I am going to read that each time I make a post...you need to think again. Everything that comes out of your mouth is a rumor, if you don't have basis to support your claim. Therefore, I am posting what I was told, fishing to see if there was any truth to it. All you had to do is post, as I did and let me know. Do you think my post was going to hinder the sale of the '04 R1? I'm buying it anyway. Had they had it Saturday, I would have it, even with that bogus rumor I was told. Moreover, don't label me as being a rumor starter because I simply stated the reason I was told the R1 is not in Ohio yet.

·
R1-Forum
1,605 Posts
CLovaR1:
At the time of registration it was required of each member to review and agree to such guidelines, if your intent is to continue posting within this community; I suggest you re-consider your opinion towards our methods of intervention.

We take a great deal of pride in our community and the accuracy of information presented to and by our members; at times we must move information offline that merits no verifiable facts; your post clearly met that definition and as you stated: “fishing to see if there was any truth to it.”

Had your intention been to “fish” for information, a formulated question could have been utilized inquiring as to a method of verification, rather than stating relayed hearsay. As I’m certain your aware, inaccurate information moves throughout the online population at an exponential rate; the feeding of potentially inaccurate information only perpetuates the possibility of further unfounded information.

Regards.

·
Left 4 Dead
2,509 Posts
What did he say ???

1 - 20 of 36 Posts