Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
TechnoPhiliac
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an Ohlins rear shock for my '07 and I know I'll need to do something about about the front end, too. Does anyone have any experience with the Ohlins supersport valve kit or the RT cartridge internals? The valve kit is $300 while the cartridge kit is $1200. Is it worth the money for a track day bike?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
I've got an Ohlins rear shock for my '07 and I know I'll need to do something about about the front end, too. Does anyone have any experience with the Ohlins supersport valve kit or the RT cartridge internals? The valve kit is $300 while the cartridge kit is $1200. Is it worth the money for a track day bike?
i also have the ohlins rear with graves valving! my front end tho is all by race tech, good products, and good price! i got the gold compression and rebound valves! i also got their 1.0 springs and soo far the front is awesome!im at 37 mm sag with 4 lines showing so i got lots of adjustment either way!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.