wow...this is a first. bogie holding out on pics

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts

·
Cheating death in the "D"
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he's all worn out . . . give him a chance to shower & clean off the pipes . . . poor guy had his way with every piece of pipe work & opening he could find :2bitchsla

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
he's all worn out . . . give him a chance to shower & clean off the pipes . . . poor guy had his way with every piece of pipe work & opening he could find :2bitchsla

Now that is just nasty :fact

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts

:scared

:hammer:

Come on post 'em pics

:fork

·
9,925 Posts
Thanks...now to find the time from work to mount them! :thumbup
Take family responsibility leave (our bikes are family) :epimp

I hope you find the time to fit it and good luck, post pics when it's up I would like to see them on the blue (Fcuk offcourse you'll post pics:dundun: The carbon fibre looks sweet with the blue, I got GYTR for now.

:bow

·
Banned
324 Posts
You just can't beat carbon tipped Akra's :fact

<-------

Gorgeous kit Bogie. The best.
Thanks Mang!! The Carbon on the endcaps is absolutely gorgeous!! :fact

Take family responsibility leave (our bikes are family) :epimp

I hope you find the time to fit it and good luck, post pics when it's up I would like to see them on the blue (Fcuk offcourse you'll post pics:dundun: The carbon fibre looks sweet with the blue, I got GYTR for now.

:bow

:lol :lol Good idea! :thumbup

I got a friend with all the tools and a heated shop so as soon as the freakin' Ice Storms wuit rolling through I will get it loaded up and taken over to his place for mounting!! :rock

·
9,925 Posts
Thanks Mang!! The Carbon on the endcaps is absolutely gorgeous!! :fact

:lol :lol Good idea! :thumbup

I got a friend with all the tools and a heated shop so as soon as the freakin' Ice Storms wuit rolling through I will get it loaded up and taken over to his place for mounting!! :rock
:thumbup

That sounds like a plan ... hope the storm subsides and :lhumper: them.

:rock

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
what's 'ice'? and 'storms'? LOL....:sing: it's gonna be 90+ f here friday!:jump

1 - 20 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.