Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You heard right ladies and gentlemen, you're all welcome to a bbq at mine this Sunday 14th... :fact

I'll provide the alcohol (unless you want something other than Beam, Bundy, XXXX or T.E.D.s) and the bbq stuff, but if anyone wants to help out with some salad or chips & dips & shit that would be good. :yesnod

Make sure you bring your bathing suit so we can have a swim & scope out the talent!! :sneaky

Meet at mine at mid-day (maybe after a ride if there is one) and be prepared for lots of tasty beverages.

BTW, I know I said Saturday before, but something else has come up on Saturday. I reckon a Sunday sesh is in order anyways and bbqs are always better on a Sunday, it's a scientifically proven fact...

Bring along anyone you want (I prefer gorgeous 18yr old blonde girls). :p

Look forward to seein yas :thumbup

·
Road eats me
873 Posts
:( unlucky for me im working

But i think im starting to feel :ugh

Ill call in sick, n be at the bbq wif bells on :thumbup

·
549 Posts
fan-bloody-tastic... i shall be there!!

yes jaydee i think u r getting sick... wot a shame, u'll have 2 call in sick... hehehe :D

cant wait!!

·
...Is just so addicted to R1..
902 Posts
nice...

Sounds like fun... I'll have to get my R1-pontoons.... Or perhaps get a bike-friendly raft....

have fun at the BBQ!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
yeah i'll be there too !

just got to figure out how to walk to ur place....lol

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
heheh :lol

Good to see guys.

Yeah James, you'd better be there mate! I owe you about a bottle of the good stuff and a decent feed! :beer

And Tub i owe you a few beers without a shadow of a doubt! I'll have to get that beer bong back too and fix it up... :yesnod

Buj I don't think i owe ya anything but I'll see ya there!! :rock

scud - c'mon mate, it'll be worth the flight!!

Make sure you guys pass on the invite to some lovely ladies.

And c'mon the rest of ya!!! :thumbup

·
...Is just so addicted to R1..
902 Posts
Mate- I'd LOVE to come- and truthfully, despite the long flight, I WOULD come - even for just the long weekend (and DO appreciate the invite) but I gotta get over to amsterdam first... I think I'm fallin' in love with sexy dutch girl :D ... And NOT one of the ones that works in a glass-paned door.. :no (before any of you smartasses interjects that)

anyhow- enjoy it on the down-under side... One of these days I'm gonna hafta make a trip out there and meet up with some of guys, provided I could secure a loaner bike and a place to crash (seriously)!

Meantime- the invite is equally out there to you man- anytime you wanna get up to the states and check out the NY scene, it'd be a blast- just remember, party-wise its phenomenal- but bike wise, it's getting hard to do anything on 2 wheels without po-po being a bunch of fuucking pains in the arses!!!

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scud - Amsterdam sounds fun - good luck with your dutch girl! I would love to come ova to the states for a holiday - if I had the cash I'd be there next week... BTW if you're comin ova for a holiday I don't think you'd have a problem with somewhere to stay - you'd be welcome at mine for a few days - I don't have much room but hey... :thumbup

Pom - course you're welcom man!! Don't know where to go for the ride before - the mountain I guess cos that's all I know... But I'm sure someone else could suggest an alternative. :dunno

What about Jack and Adam and the rest? What you guys doin? :hellobye

·
Bike No. 86
7,444 Posts
its weird on here when u guys use my real name.. same as when i meet u guys, yur like colin this and james that I'm like who the fuvk is that... LOL

I'll be there dude...

thx heaps.

;)

·
549 Posts
TEQUILA said:
Don't know where to go for the ride before - the mountain I guess cos that's all I know... But I'm sure someone else could suggest an alternative.
i is thinking the mountain would be good... like pom said go 4 a blat in the morning 2 work up a thirst :D

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cool guys. :cool:

lookin forward to it...

Lets do the mountain then, and this time how bout we go on to the T and back :rock

You guys haven't seen that bit yet have ya? :thumbup

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
me too

·
549 Posts
right then... so wot time we gunna ride up the mountain sunday morning... & where we gunna meet??

who comin btw??

me
tron
todd
jaydee
pom

??? yes, is this correctess??

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tub said:
right then... so wot time we gunna ride up the mountain sunday morning... & where we gunna meet??

who comin btw??

me
tron
todd
jaydee
pom

??? yes, is this correctess??
Think so mate...

Why not meet at mine, that way we'll all know where to come back to and you can dump any shit you've got in backpacks or whatever... :dunno

1 - 20 of 148 Posts