Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
No Need for a Title
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it wasnt mine, they got in a 1 silver, why the hell are you going to only get in 1 bike. I talked to the salesman and he told me the hire a trucking company from ohio to go to Chicago pick up there bikes and bring them back to ohio, now why in the hell would they only bring back 1 fvckin bike sounds like a giant load of BULL SHIT if you ask me, damn I want my bike it's in the 50's and I could be breaking that sum biatch in....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel better thanks for letting me rant

·
Registered
261 Posts
My dealer only got one in also. (Mine :finger J/K) but they are supposed to be getting 2 more in, in a week or two. I guess that is just how it works out.

·
PWN3R
1,364 Posts
They should just drop them all on parachutes to your home like they do in IRAQ with dune buggies

·
Rangers Lead the Way
268 Posts
I dont know what is going on with the whole deal. There are too many people and dealers who dont seem to know what is going on.

·
I like beer
1,729 Posts
that should be my mother f'ing silver, but those pole smokers are saying that now somehow i'm on the second shipment when i should be 1st for a f'ing silver.

·
I like beer
1,729 Posts
r1-superstar said:
I know how you feel peeps. Check this out:Me Too!!
yeah i know your story. my story is i know that i was 1st, but somehow they bumped me. polesmokers. i finally saw one in person at the local dealer and talked to one of the salesman that's my buddy but they wouldn't do shit on the price. they offered to give it to me for a thousand more than what i'm getting it for. i told them to go f themselves.

·
No Need for a Title
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man I was told there was 2 people ahead of me and Jeff, that would of made us 3 and 4, but now I guess I'm on the first that come in if the ever do, who knows whats going on, u can never trust them

·
I like beer
1,729 Posts
yeah those pricks told me i was 3rd when i ordered it so i figured you 2 were the only ones ahead of me (making me 1st for silver). then this week they said i was 4th. what are you gonna do? i finally saw one in person and now my balls are really on fire.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts