Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Price for my 06 GSXR750 (I'll get shift rod length later) and price for my 02 Mille-R will get shift rod length on it when ready to order. I have a translogic but need another one and would like to give yours a try.
They allow you to post up here even though you have those "other" bikes...??? :)

As the great Bill Murray said, "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

We will PM you in a few minutes, thanks!

·
Roadclosed racing Instructor
738 Posts
They only allow it cause I spend more money on my R1 then I should. The Mille-R barely gets ridden now and the 750 is track only. I just like my toys. i also own a 08 GSXR1000 but it's getting sold soon.

·
Roadclosed racing Instructor
738 Posts
Nothing at the time the GSXR1000 was a recent purchase to make some quick money. As soon as I pay my truck off I'm adding an RC8 to the garage. Been lusting after one for a while but when I was ready to buy I went r1 for ease of access to used parts in the event of a crash, The r1 is my daily rider.

·
WERA #9
519 Posts
I have a 2012 R1 with Vortex rearsets. What size shift rod should I get for GP shifting with the Annitori Gen 2 QS? Last thing I need to know before I order it

·
WERA #9
519 Posts
Ok so now I'm confused. My bike is currently set up in GP shift, 1up 5down. But my shift rod is on the opposite side of you guys'. See my pics for reference

Attachments

·
WERA #9
519 Posts

·
WERA #9
519 Posts
Ok cool. So I'll get the 165mm shift rod

·
WERA #9
519 Posts
Do you guys with the Annitori vouch for its smoothness and usability?

·
WERA #9
519 Posts
Installed my new Annitori last night and tested it this morning on the freeway. Amazing! Full power, no clutch. Very smooth. Can't wait to hit the track with it now.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Installed my new Annitori last night and tested it this morning on the freeway. Amazing! Full power, no clutch. Very smooth. Can't wait to hit the track with it now.
What size shift rod did ya get pacman? I ordered a 170mm from Justin @ SBU early this week. Hope it should be good on my 2012. LMK because I won't be finding out until next week if it works!

edit: nevermind. i see your post that said 165. I measured my stock one at 210mm-50mm(sensor) = 160mm. Justin recommended/ok'ed the 170mm so I hope I have enough threads for that. running GP also.

81 - 100 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.