Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Just an older guy who's hanging on to the past of his escapades with the older gen R1s.

Hopefully, the new breed of riders appreciate the older bikes for what they are.

Cheers.

·
Horsepower whisperer
2022 Yamaha YZF-R1 60th WGP Anniversary Edition
1,866 Posts
On the back side of 50 myself. On my 5th R1.

What year you got?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

Just an older guy who's hanging on to the past of his escapades with the older gen R1s.

Hopefully, the new breed of riders appreciate the older bikes for what they are.

Cheers.
Same here. The new breed are a different breed. Us half centuries we have nothing in common with them when it comes to the appreciation of the history of the bikes they ride now.

·
Super Moderator
21,716 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another old fart.

·
R1 DRAMMA
483 Posts
56 on my 3rd R1, 07,16 & 18 currently but haven't been riding much due to spending much of my time with my 9 month old lil girl.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here. The new breed are a different breed. Us half centuries we have nothing in common with them when it comes to the appreciation of the history of the bikes they ride now.
53 here !! But I lie alot im only 43! :') ride my 09 R1 love them all had a 16 R1 miss it tremendously just grateful to be able to still ride love the 09 loved the 16 I'm sure more to come
THE R1LIFE

1 - 10 of 10 Posts