Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Full Time Post Whore
9,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my little adventure today.

I have decided to give my bike a little test drive today. (it was in the shop - story to follow up ) anyways, so I went to metroparks over here. They have nice turns there, speed limit is only 35 but its still cool to cruize around. The whole place is in the woods like neighorhood, so basically there is lots of trees.. there are people joggin on the run sidewalk, some bicycles and things like that. You know, just like a metropark.

There is this one sharp turn to the left. KNowing the road very well, I always feel confortable going though there. So I am in the turn, leaning pretty low, enjoying it, all of the fucking sudden I see headlights looking right at me on my lane!!!!!!!!!!!! Note that I am in the turn which is pretty sharp. :eek: :eek: to give you an idea, my tire has a wear mark now on the left hand side.. all the way down...I basically touched the edge.. and I never done that before...

That fuckng asshole was passing by bicyclists on the damn turn!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hearth just dropped when I saw it. I just remembered "DON"T HIT THE BREAKS!"...

I guess the timing was just right because I made it (barely)

What dumbass passes someone OVER THE DOUBLE yellow line ON THE TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean.. what the **** are people thinking????? what if I slide sideways!!! what would the driver say then??? " OHHH I AM SORRY!!!!!!?!?!? ARE YOU OK?????!!?!?!" WTF?

I am sorry guys, but I am so damn pissed off! I should of turn around and chase his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:machinegu :machinegu :machinegu :machinegu

· Premium Member
6,305 Posts
been there done that.

I went hard into a corner in valencia spain and .. there was an oncoming car.. in his own lane and I went wide.. would I have hit that car.. Ouchie.

Glad you did made it out of that situation.

Maybe next time think that these stuff happens and if you're going into a "blind" corner and the road is pretty dense trafficated.. roll off on the throttle a little. Could save your ass.

· whatever..
396 Posts
if it was me

I would have turned around and went after

after the asshole!

then pulled him out of his car and beat the
shit out of him.

sometimes you just got to grab your
your nuts and do what's right...

being 230lbs at 6'4 you could do is
:cool:

I'm not losing my life over a dumbass!

:machinegu

· Bling Bling
67 Posts
Frickin can't drive!

This is the perfect thread to get something else off my chest!

:machinegu OLD PEOPLE!!!

They can't see anymore...Why the hell should they be able to operate a motor vehicle? Reaction time....shot. Reflexes...shot. Ability to maybe just once drive the spped limit...shot.

This is the way I see it...hit 70 years of age...Boom, they snag your license. Start a welfare to work program where some bum gets paid to shuttle these old people anywhere they want to go. That's what I want to see my tax dollar go for. Get these :cool: blind old bats off the frickin highways.

Next old cooter that cuts me off...I'm gonna :bash

Late

· Yes, It's true, blue is faster
8,161 Posts
or how about :machinegu soccer moms in their mini-vans yacking on their cell phones!

· R1 Gives You Wings!!!
302 Posts
I agree Feeder.... Give them Taxi Coupons or something like that. They should have a law where old folks can only drive during the week between 10am - 2pm and the MUST trade in that late model TANK for a Geo Metro. Not trying to be mean here just thinking safety:yesnod

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.