·
WHO STOLE MY DAM BIKE
515 Posts
thats nice but have you seen the ti force it's the bom

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the 50th anniversary product, It owns ti force.. now I'd love to hear the sound

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TAFB said:
best looking exhaust i have seen for the R1; i like the titanium better than the carbon fiber though
I agree 100% Yoshimura has been there for a long time, and they always have quality products infact all my previous bikes have had yoshimura systems on them .

·
Backmarker
1,250 Posts
Where did you find the pix?

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Size9 said:
Where did you find the pix?
They just released them on their website few minutes ago i happend to peek at it for some odd reason!

·
Backmarker
1,250 Posts
As much as it pains me to admit it, I can't find the damn things anywhere on the Yosh site! Can you please provide a rookie with a link kind sir.

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Size9 said:
As much as it pains me to admit it, I can't find the damn things anywhere on the Yosh site! Can you please provide a rookie with a link kind sir.
dude LOL

http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/

FRONT PAGE!!!!!!!!!

·
Backmarker
1,250 Posts
Damn! Skipped right by it. Thanx Bro.

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
killershroomr6 said:
Hate the carbon fiber look

Tips look nice though

There will be titanium available :) and carbon fiber is good for those who don't like heat issues behind their arse :)

·
2006 R6R and new 2008 ZX10R
941 Posts
Tri Oval

Tri Oval

Sorry to say but for me it seems that this tri oval shape is not positioned correctly...it is not looking good from the rear direction...

·
Super Moderator
21,686 Posts
O2LiquidSilverR said:
thats nice but have you seen the ti force it's the bom
I agree, at least with the optional end caps on the Ti. Also, the
Two Bros don't look bad at all.

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
The two brothers looks the best imo. The problem with all of the other exhausts is that the outlet shape and direction breaks the sweet shape of the tail. The tri-oval fits and looks nice, but only two brothers has the outlet perfectly shaped.

·
your mom looks hot
121 Posts
in my opinion, those yosh cans make a beautiful R1 look like the equivalent of a lowered acura wanna-be boy racer rice car.

i guess if you're into the fast and the furious type of look, those cans are the ticket.

i think the Akrapovic cans crush the yosh cans no only in looks, but in quality and likely in performance as well.

graves second to akra.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts