Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WARM NUTS?
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK.. we all read all the stories about THE MAN pulling us over and nitpicking every little mod and paint scratch.. then writing ridiculous tickets for 5 miles over the limit ( like any of us go Just 5 miles over) So I thought I would share this little story.

I am working on a TV commercial and we are shooting on a road so we need to have some CHP with us to stop traffic. One of the guys they send out is a moto cop. Now technically they are not on duty for anything other than traffic control. So a CBR comes by and immediately the moto cop lights him up and chases him down right in front of everyone.. so I am thinking oh great.. poor guy is getting busted by Mr. D!ckhead moto cop out to save the world... so they are over on the side of the road forever and I can see the cop going over the bike with a fine tooth comb looking at everything and I can almost sense the riders soul being eaten away. .. so finally he rides off and the cop comes back to his post so I saunter over and ask what he pinched him for ... he says he didn't write him a ticket he pulled him over for a few miles over the limit... so I told him I noticed him going over the bike real close and the cop says... well I really pulled him over because I noticed that the bike was kind of dilapidated.. there were wires hanging out and loose fairing and I was hoping it was a stolen bike because it is always nice to recover a stolen bike.. but he ran the license and the VIN and it all came back clean so he let the guy go... ...
So I am standing there a little surprised about the whole thing.. Granted Moto cops are generally a little cooler than cage cops.. but I have also met Motos who have a huge "I am a clean safe biker and everyone else is dangerous" chip on their shoulder. So needless to say.. I welled up with tears and embraced the man in a bear hug.. spilling his coffee all over his crisply pressed uniform, then shuffled back off to my motorhome with a spring in my step and hope in my heart that I too may someday be caught for speeding by the CHiPpie with a heart of gold.

·
SoFa King ur Girl!!
821 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that CHP stands for California Highway Patrol.....but then again I have never been acused of being a genious. Oh and I bet there are at least a few of those kind of cops on here(not naming any names (ME)!!!!!

·
WARM NUTS?
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AmpliFyre said:
hmm, nice to know there are few officers who looks out for riders. what city.state was this in?

Thousand Oaks, CA... just north of the city of Angels.

·
i love lamp
4,152 Posts
robo02cop said:
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that CHP stands for California Highway Patrol.....but then again I have never been acused of being a genious. Oh and I bet there are at least a few of those kind of cops on here(not naming any names (ME)!!!!!

dont lie, your a dick!:finger

hahahahahaha

·
R190-`Tyre Fryer`
2,683 Posts
if he thought it was stolen, wouldnt he have been thinking he was going to have to chase him down? :thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.