Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
That doesn't look like paint, looks like vinyl stickers. And The reason I think this is because the pipe is crunchy and scratched. I didn't read the listing, just scanned the pics. Seems like someone bought it, layed it, covered the scratches and is selling it as a showbike... Yet another rectal-cranial inversion brought to you by Ebay! Buy it NOW!

K

·
0 Posts
:ugh :ugh :ugh :ugh

looks like he dumped it and just threw on stickers to cover it

the pipe looks trashed

·
Keep it between 10k and 15k
1,086 Posts
That bike is a POS, and he doesn't even mention that the can is all warped... I wonder what else he forgot to mention about that salvage POS. and yes those graphics and that passenger seat is :ugh

·
Dis Microphone Explodes
3,064 Posts
yeah the pipe is definitely finished...and yeah not sure if it is a paintjob, but if it is, i'm with you megatron...its downright naaasty!!

·
Ride it, don't eat it...
176 Posts
Oh, come on, this bike is so sweet....that badass constipated exhaust can must have taken some skill to crush so perfectly. Can you say cheesy stickers over the road rashed bodywork???!!

I tried to bid $0.50, but for some reason, it didn't work. I'll try $.25 next....

·
Off Topic mod
11,217 Posts
Hahahahaha... that is a lame attept to get alot of money for a salvage bike :lol

·
70,000 miles on 4 R1's 01-04
2,385 Posts
As MC Hammer once said "cant touch this"

:ugh

Attachments

·
Thriller
3,610 Posts
How about that front fender, it has seen better days I think.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts