Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a chickie at work that's going through a rough time at the moment - Her current fella is a nutsack and she's not happy with her situation - She wants to go for a ride on a bike.

Which one of you (No Buja!) what's to take this Girlie for a ride on Sunday? - She's a nice chick, she's no supermodel, she's not a hound either, she's just every chick no what I mean?

If no one says they'll do it I gotta tell her "No Joy!"

Any takers?

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tub06 said:
does she have a nice body? i like them tiny, with bigs tits :D
She actually kinda looks like this: :boobies sorta

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
My Wife rides.... I'd be willing to try organise a ride with the three of us (whoaa.. did that come out right?)
Jen's always looking for someone to ride with.

Edit:

Does she have her own bike? Or are you talking about on the back of someones bike?

should have probably thought about that... both our bikes are single seat.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
mi want...........................

·
Road eats me
873 Posts
Are we doing a TF ride this weekend?

Or u want me to take her for a ride where ever?

·
Road eats me
873 Posts
yeah i read in other thread already :)

Same bat time, same bat channel :)

·
Mars: Here we go!
2,996 Posts
A FOOT OF SNOW IN NORTH CAROLINA,VIRGINIA AND ALL SOUTH EAST RIDE WITH FOUR WHEELER (YAMAHA ONLY)

·
Road eats me
873 Posts
I dont have a second helmet or any suitable gear for her tho. Petrol or anyone else able to help out?

·
Mars: Here we go!
2,996 Posts
bikerfest chics

SOME HOT CHICS

Attachments

·
450 coming shortly...
7,696 Posts
Re: bikerfest chics

mefistofeles said:
SOME HOT CHICS
Now THATS the type of chcks I wish I could take for a ride on my..ummm.....:sneaky....ok ok,on my bike;p

Only in the last 5 or so months,have I removed the rear pegs,added seat cowl etc etc making it a one only bike*as I always had [email protected]$ sitting on the back:no*-uptill then,I used to enjoy taking ppl for a ride that havent been on a bike before..the look on thier faces:scared :sneaky :cool: afterwards,and the enjoyment for them made it worthwhile.

Hopefully you have a good ride,and she forgets about the [email protected] she's with at the moment...

PS:petrol..why dont you get friendly with the dude..IE-:bash

:lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts