Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I think the best parts for me was the firefighter shot and the shopping cart. The shopping cart was awesome because I had the camera set up on the tripod and seeing people drive by VERY slowly to try and figure out what we were doing. :lol

Here's a shot of my girlfriend walking a shopping cart over.

The firefighter one was funny because I followed them all the way to their house to get a picture. Then they were hamming it up and I got a lot of funny pics like these.....

I'm about to send the pictures to the Lieutenant since he wants to print them out and put them up in the house. :lol

Another great part was spending time with my girlfriend and figuring out ideas for the shots. She did a great job and I owe my extra points to her. :lhumper:
Awesome! Interaction with the public etc. Nicely played :fact

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
Did you guys/gals have fun??

What was the funniest part?

Anyone have a story for any of the pics?? I know asking a random person with bicycle shorts to pose for a pics had to lift some eyebrows and WTF, LOL
Funniest part was having to keep waking my son up, he kept falling asleep on the back of the bike.

The Corvette was unreal. Sitting in that little piece of history was awesome. I was so afraid to even touch it, 150k worth of nostalgia.

Hardest part was driving the bike up the 400yard gravel drive to the horses. It was fresh, big gravel. yuk.

Attachments

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
My best piece of equipment was this little jewel. I left it attached to the camera and stuck it in my tank bag when I was out shooting without the little man. It's a great tripod for a spotting scope, but works well here too.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Funniest part was having to keep waking my son up, he kept falling asleep on the back of the bike.

The Corvette was unreal. Sitting in that little piece of history was awesome. I was so afraid to even touch it, 150k worth of nostalgia.

Hardest part was driving the bike up the 400yard gravel drive to the horses. It was fresh, big gravel. yuk.
Love that car

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
Damn thought today was the 9th :(

·
14,730 Posts
Well, uploaded them all anyway

·
14,730 Posts
Good! I'm glad to see you made it.
:lol barely brotha...btw, that last pic of yours gave me nightmares :butt :lol

And I wish I had made it into the most creative, forund the damn sub shop named Marcello's

·
14,730 Posts
It was 72 miles to the Meister Elementary school, otherwise I'd be using that one.
:lol yeah I'll see, maybe I'll get a break since only a few of us posted them :dunno

·
14,730 Posts

·
14,730 Posts
Anyone brave enough to post up pics of them riding in shorts.....
:lol hey 97F and left work to do it...got to work with what you have here :fact :hammer:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Anyone brave enough to post up pics of them riding in shorts.....
I went to tech in shorts once, but no one (thankfully) got a picture. Back armor on, leathers over my shoulders, helmet sitting on top of my head.

·
14,730 Posts
I think I lost 50% of all my leg hairs :fact

181 - 200 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
20 Participants
Twistgrip
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing