Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

141 - 160 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
so just to clarify again since my question wasn't answered is it ok to post up the link to a photobucket album with them labeled or to just link them on to the thread each individual picture?

·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
so just to clarify again since my question wasn't answered is it ok to post up the link to a photobucket album with them labeled or to just link them on to the thread each individual picture?
You can a post the picture for Most Creative/Unique, no link needed.

For the rest of the pictures you can post a thumbnail, post all your pics, or direct photobucket link to show the pics in the thread. We need to see the pics in your thread.

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
All, I might bang a couple more after I get out of work

Called a few of my dads friends too and one of them is bringing me his pick-up for the 1960 or older pic later too...eh I might get most of them at least done :lol

·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
NetJester posted his pics, this is a perfect example of how to post your pics!! Much creativity in the pics and the text.

PLEASE do not comment on the picture thread, let's leave the clutter out so we can view everyone's pic.

·
14,730 Posts
<<< is leaving work to get some more pics..will be back later, please leave a message after the beep....beep....

·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
At 8pm EST the thread will be closed so no editing or adding pics while we tally up the points. The top 10 point winners go into a poll in the same thread. The whole forum will vote by poll.

I will post a poll on Wednesday, and leave the poll open til Sunday. Winners will be announced on Monday.

If there is a tie, you the tie breakers decide your fate, another poll, judged by the judges, or an extra scavenger hunt.

·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I hope you guys/gals had fun doing this. I think the funnest part is asking random people to take pics of them and as you all learned, when you are looking for something, it's hard to find.

Great pics everyone so far, the creativity was awesome in everyone's pics!!!

Remember to post one pic for the Most Creative/Unique picture thread, it can be from the "list" or any pic with you and your bike.

·
14,730 Posts
<<<is back to work from hunting

<<<is sweating bullets :fact

:lol I actually managed to get most of the stuff done, had a buddy of my follow me in his moped :hammer:

·
Braaaaapppp!!
3,017 Posts
Yeah I felt strange for about the first 7-8 then It just got to be really fun. Alot to do in 1 day. Also I never thought the coin operated ride would be so hard. The shots Yellow did had me rofl. I saw Twist.Grip porta potty and thought "Gee don't they have indoor plumbing in SA?

·
14,730 Posts
:lol some of those made laugh pretty hard...people are doing a very good job

·
9,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
You had to think and work with your bike & ask complete strangers to help, that's the fun of it.

The pictures are hilarious!! I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

Remember 29 more minutes to post your pics!!!!

141 - 160 of 202 Posts