Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
BC,

We can post the images using the manage attachments? Or does it have to be through a site like photobucket?

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
I cant get them all up in time

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
Then i put them in the wrong place.

Wish it was 8 pm pst

·
Freezing
5,655 Posts
Can I delete the post I did by mistake in the creative thread?

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
Can I delete the post I did by mistake in the creative thread?
Yes, please so only the "Creative/Unique" pics are in that thread.

I want to thank all those who participated and hope all you guys/gals had a lot of fun doing it.

I about died laughing in a lot of your pictures, good creativity and well orchestrated pictures!!

All those that posted made it to the Top 10 due to the fact that only a few entered there pics in time.

I will make a poll here by tomorrow and leave the poll open until Sunday 8pm.

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
I just about burnt myself to a crisp today. I was out int he 93* heat in heavy traffic looking for things
97F here and I left work to do it, so my work clothes along with helmet and gloves did for me :fact

·
The Lead Farmer
25,425 Posts
Yes, please so only the "Creative/Unique" pics are in that thread.

I want to thank all those who participated and hope all you guys/gals had a lot of fun doing it.

I about died laughing in a lot of your pictures, good creativity and well orchestrated pictures!!

All those that posted made it to the Top 10 due to the fact that only a few entered there pics in time.

I will make a poll here by tomorrow and leave the poll open until Sunday 8pm.
Link?

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Did you guys/gals have fun??

What was the funniest part?

Anyone have a story for any of the pics?? I know asking a random person with bicycle shorts to pose for a pics had to lift some eyebrows and WTF, LOL

·
meh
2,275 Posts

Anyone have a story for any of the pics?? I know asking a random person with bicycle shorts to pose for a pics had to lift some eyebrows and WTF, LOL
I think the best parts for me was the firefighter shot and the shopping cart. The shopping cart was awesome because I had the camera set up on the tripod and seeing people drive by VERY slowly to try and figure out what we were doing. :lol

Here's a shot of my girlfriend walking a shopping cart over.

The firefighter one was funny because I followed them all the way to their house to get a picture. Then they were hamming it up and I got a lot of funny pics like these.....

I'm about to send the pictures to the Lieutenant since he wants to print them out and put them up in the house. :lol

Another great part was spending time with my girlfriend and figuring out ideas for the shots. She did a great job and I owe my extra points to her. :lhumper:

·
Registered
271 Posts

I kinda put a narration on my pics but that police officer seem really skeptical when i waved him down and asked him to sit on my pocket bike, i had to settle for him staying in his car acting like he would write me a ticket.

And my Vacancy sign one was horrible I had to explain to 2 Arabic guys that hardly spoke english what I was doing and what a scavenger hunt was.
I got stories for all of them lol i'm just to lazy to type it all right now :dundun:

161 - 180 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
20 Participants
Twistgrip
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing