·
Ready to shred some tires!
1,046 Posts
twist.grip gets hottest LEO award!!!!!

·
R1 Addict
2,870 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for putting this together. We had a great time doing the pictures. I had to go back to my old stomping grounds in Elizabeth City, So I'm sure AT1Mike can name most of these places.

Also it was funny because almost everywhere we went there was a sign that reads "Keep pets on a leash". I think it actually shows up in 3-4 of the final pictures.[/QUOTE]

yes I can. the Ace i used to work part time at. Askew is a mile from my old house. Office Max is on the way to the base. how am I doing so far? however!!!! I can NOT name those star wars undies!

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry guys/gals been busy moving. Here's the winners!! The points only mattered to see who made the top 10. The top 10 were in a poll, then the forum voted.

Winners for the Online Motorcycle Scavenger Hunt

1st yellowz18
2nd twist.grip
3rd NetJester

1st place please PM with a "wish list", 1st gets a $100 gift certificate towards gear, accessories and parts. 1 year subscription to SportRider Magazine and Motorcyclist. McCoy Flush Mount Turn Signals in either clear or smoke. And coupon from Vortex. 1st place trophy.

1st, 2nd, 3rd and Most Unique/Creative picture will also receive a Vortex shirt and stickers, compliments of Vortex Racing. PM me your address so I can have Vortex send your shirts and stickers.

2nd & 3rd also won a trophy!!

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
Congatz guys, it was fun...nxt time I'm going to prepare myself a bit better :fact

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts

·
R1 Addict
2,870 Posts
congrats to all!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
17 Participants
R1Buttercup
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing