• Marce1o

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Have you killed a cat today ?
9,925 Posts
Sorry guys/gals been busy moving. Here's the winners!! The points only mattered to see who made the top 10. The top 10 were in a poll, then the forum voted.

Winners for the Online Motorcycle Scavenger Hunt

1st yellowz18
2nd twist.grip
3rd NetJester
:bow

Great Hunt everyone, thank you buttercup for it :fact

twist.grip is the man :flex:

Proudly South African - boerestyl :rock:

I need to get a wife that rides, you have your own photographer, umbrella girl and wife, that's awesome :epimp

:hellobye

·
9,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
All prizes and trophies sent out last week!! Well, NetJester needs to come by and pick up his prizes and trophy!

Congrats again to all the winners. :fact

Thanks to Vortex and Tobefast for the prizes and everyone that participated!!

Please post your prizes and trophies, I forgot to take a pic of the trophies :dundun:

·
9,925 Posts
All prizes and trophies sent out last week!! Well, NetJester needs to come by and pick up his prizes and trophy!

Please post your prizes and trophies, I forgot to take a pic of the trophies :dundun:
:thumbup

Congrats All ! :fact

Will this be an annual thing or is it a once off ?

·
9,925 Posts
Not sure yet, we didn't get many participants. But, I am glad South Africa joined in the fun, it's nice to see different scenery.
:thumbup

I think it went well, it got good exposure and prizes so I think the next one will be more competitive as well as entertaining, seeing as everyone knows what it entails and how much fun it can be.

I'm glad SA got on the map too, huge props to Andre (twist.grip) and his wife. They really made us proud and that is the kinda fun we have most weekends with friends.

I found some pics of a holiday in cape town two years ago, I'll wack 'em on facebook and I'll send you the link in the week.

:hellobye

·
Braaaaapppp!!
3,017 Posts

Thanks again. I'll get out to the shop sometime soon but don't know when. Last month was in NYC for a week and this weekend will be in Denver. If this goes down again I'm sure more of us will be ready :flex:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts
About this Discussion
47 Replies
17 Participants
R1Buttercup
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing