1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
I think it got to 51 here today.:finger

·
Can't we all just get along?
1,871 Posts
I have been riding to work since last Thursday. Awsome weather. Taking the bike to work all week.

·
the Green Bastard
6,974 Posts
Sorry man..... but that's nothing...come to Colorado and you'll see.
Last thursday I was riding the bike at lunch....that night we got about 8 inches of snow.:no

·
Registered
237 Posts
The Woodman said:
I hear ya man I'm in San luis Obispo. last week we got 3" of rain in 12 hours. Today it was 90 go figure
SAN LUIS OBISPO!!!:eek: I was down there during Mardi Gras....
Did you participate in that mad a$$ riot? The police was shooting all kinds of $hit at the crowd:machinegu :crash

·
My R1 eats everything
374 Posts
yea, I admit, Colorado has some crazy a$$ weather.

·
RS 250 for the track....
410 Posts
R1Budha said:
I think it got to 51 here today.:finger
Damn you Budha..I am one state over from you here in Wisconsin an we are we had a high today of 35.. Milwaukee being on the shores of Lake Michigan screws us more than gives back.. They salted the road to the west of us lastnight because of freezing rain..:rant

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,715 Posts
Hell.....it was in the 60's and 70's last week......I woke up to an inch of snow this morning and forecast of 30's-40's the rest of this week.

:machinegu :machinegu :machinegu

·
HighRider
699 Posts
2000750 said:
Sorry man..... but that's nothing...come to Colorado and you'll see.
Last thursday I was riding the bike at lunch....that night we got about 8 inches of snow.:no
:iamwithst Snowing here too, I was riding sunday 42 degrees, Sunday night snow!!!!!! BRILLIANT!

·
mmmmm...black bike
1,856 Posts
It was in the low 70's here at Solana Beach!!!! PERFECT riding weather.:jump :jump (now what the hell were my motorcycles doing back up in Nocal:mad: )

·
Beeeeeer!
9,542 Posts
afabbrin said:
Lick me where I pee...
I think of doing that every time I look at your avatar.

her, not you that is.

Muff diving :snorkel

1 - 20 of 25 Posts