Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about that guys. I was in a coma (sleep) when it happened and I just woke up this morning by several messages about the site being down. Well, now it's up again :thumbup

235 Posts
Swedie said:
Sorry about that guys. I was in a coma (sleep) when it happened and I just woke up this morning by several messages about the site being down. Well, now it's up again :thumbup
After having two user names deleted "over there" today, my paranoia was getting the better of me. Oh noooo, not here too. Phew, just simple downtime. I actually got a lot of work done today. :)

· Registered
160 Posts
jb. said:

After having two user names deleted "over there" today, my paranoia was getting the better of me. Oh noooo, not here too. Phew, just simple downtime. I actually got a lot of work done today. :)
JB, are you really getting that much of a cold shoulder on the "other" forum??? If so, let me know, I will raise a flag in your honor and stir the pot a little. You were a great assest to that forum, with your reports and wit. Too bad you're getting $hit treatment now.

235 Posts
Robert R1 said:

JB, are you really getting that much of a cold shoulder on the "other" forum??? If so, let me know, I will raise a flag in your honor and stir the pot a little. You were a great assest to that forum, with your reports and wit. Too bad you're getting $hit treatment now.
Thanks, but no, please don't take up my case. I exchanged lots of emails with Willie today and they were all polite. We just disagree about things. It's not a win/lose thing to me. I don't think he deleted the user accounts. I think it was the fat guy. The one who doesn't own that forum anymore.

I was a bit pushy about things I wanted them to do. I was always prepared to say things in posts on the forum that they thought should have been sent in private emails. My mouth has been getting me in trouble for years. Nothing will change. :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.