Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From another site FYI -

Just to make it official, a high ranking police officer told all on ABC radio early this morning that there was a police operation underway called "Operation Stealth"

This involves undercover officers in plain clothes driving unmarked cars fitted with video cameras and mobile radars (no mention of where they are fitted or if the fitting position follows the recommendations of the manufacturer). The one and only stated aim of "Operation Stealth" is to catch Queensland motorcyclists
breaking the law. The operation is covering the Gold Coast hinterland and border ranges, Mt Mee and Kilcoy, and Mt Glorious areas. No mention of catching cars, it's just for motorbikes.

Mr Plod also said that there were internet groups and sites where these law breaking motorcyclists communicated and posted photos of themselves breaking the law, and that these sites were being closely monitored.

And now for the kicker - "Operation Stealth" was the brainchild of a motorcycle policeman, who is in charge of policing the Mt Glorious road network. Any guesses who that might be?. His other anti-motorcyclist actions have caused much uproar over the preceding months.

Oh, and according to Mr Plod, this action has been carried out in conjunction with, following discussion with, or with the support of The Motorcycle Riders Association of Queensland (I couldn't be sure what he was saying as I was screaming at the radio at that point)

Welcome to the police state. And close all the race tracks to force riders onto the road, where you can force their compliance with the hypocritical laws of a beige society.

:rant

·
Bulldogger
5,874 Posts

·
Bulldogger
5,874 Posts
:rant

Attachments

·
I EAT SKYLINES!
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it's not cool.
It's things like this that push the riders to extreme so they can enjoy their 30grand toy.
The next step is for the media to turn them into outlaws, just because the cops want to raise some revenue.

Disgusting.
People wonder why I hate the police so much...

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
Bastages:boom

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
bloody cops !!!

·
Road eats me
873 Posts
This is so crap!

If they had any idea, the way to stop motorcyclists from speeding on the roads, would be to have subsidised track days. Get us off the roads and on the tracks. Not the other way around!

If they are checking internet sites and stuff etc, would we have to advertise our rides in code to avoid letting these bastages know where and when to wait to book us?

·
Road eats me
873 Posts
I just emailed the QLD police, and Some government parties.

Asking for them to look into government subsidised track days for riders/drivers. Its worth a shot. We all know it would help a hell of a lot. But do they? Who knows it would probably win them a hell of a lot of young votes :)

·
WiLL SmOkE yA LiKe A CigArEttE
634 Posts
victoria, ah yes! the state where a speed camera operator would earn more money than a drug lord if he worked based on commision. coppers try to race ya than charge ya for speeding. stretching yer leg after an hours ride results in no dinner because of a fine. don't we all just love it ere!

·
mit gas
395 Posts
unmarked popo sucks,,bad news that they're targeting motorcyclist,,,we've had em here for years

we still rip some pavement though :fork

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Well once I cut the fender off and put black duct tape over the license plate Mr Police can try and catch me on Mt G!

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
You can stealth yourself too, just get one of those police-like motorcycle, have a similar paint job, and dress like a police... :crash :D

j/k...

:beer

·
Super Moderater
11,751 Posts
osted photos of themselves breaking the law, and that these sites were being closely monitored.

Queersland Cops kiss my ass. Hope read this you poofters.

hope they do not go as far north as the Gilles Hwy as a few mates race, I mean ride that road:lol

·
wimp.com/tequila
547 Posts
If you pigs are reading this...

This is the guy you're after. He is the ring-leader of all illegal motor-cycle activity on the eastern seaboard. The wiley and elusive P.I.M.P. (Piss In Mouth Person):

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
I'll take the pepsi challenge if they can catch me I'll stop!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
toddkeeler said:
If you pigs are reading this...

This is the guy you're after. He is the ring-leader of all illegal motor-cycle activity on the eastern seaboard. The wiley and elusive P.I.M.P. (Piss In Mouth Person):

hey, thats a damn nice title...PIMP...piss in mouth person....lol
u creative bastid...:sneaky

1 - 20 of 33 Posts