Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching OCC and was wondering what type of fabracating they could do to a 04 R1. I've watched every episode and each time they amaze me with their work. I mean keep the R1 "look" but OCC style. If I had the money I'd give my R1 to Pauly Jr. and tell him to have fun...fabracate
 

·
Made You Look !
Joined
·
667 Posts
ive thought the same thing. What they would do with a sportbike. Id rather give that job to jesse james. He is pretty good and he has a silver 02/03 r1
 

·
RIP scott white 11-9-02
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Fzrider said:
ive thought the same thing. What they would do with a sportbike. Id rather give that job to jesse james. He is pretty good and he has a silver 02/03 r1

i posted about him having a bike and i also thought it was an r1 but someone else said its an r6.. still dont really know what he has but i saw him wheelie that bike like it was nothing!!!
 

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
Joined
·
611 Posts
he has a very chromed out r1
 

·
2BTHE1
Joined
·
345 Posts
the guys at occ are not anything special. most of the stuff they build out of parts they buy, not that impressive to me. entertaining to watch though...
 

·
Made You Look !
Joined
·
667 Posts
yonkabluna said:
the guys at occ are not anything special. most of the stuff they build out of parts they buy, not that impressive to me. entertaining to watch though...
I agree with you. I do think that paul jr has good potential. He is talented. Definatley great to watch. The theme bikes they make are pretty sweet
 

·
We All Crave More POWER
Joined
·
321 Posts
Here is the anal'ness in me but Jesse James' bike is an 00'-01' not an 02'-03'.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
21,686 Posts
If OCC was to do something with a '04 R1 it probably would have
so much weight, so all you could do is ride in a straight line. Do
you notice that those guys love to tack on lots of extra stuff and
couldn't give a rip about how much it weighs. Yeah, they do build
some beautiful choppers, but those things weigh a ton. It cracks
me up when they start adding this and that for looks and before
you know it they have a 1000 pound bike.
 

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
Joined
·
2,588 Posts
Bigg-e said:
Here is the anal'ness in me but Jesse James' bike is an 00'-01' not an 02'-03'.
looks like a 98-99 with that tail section.......
 

·
"IM BACCCCK"
Joined
·
5,542 Posts
OCC are a joke
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top