Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Ride Comfortable and Confident
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was in orlando for the weekend, and today on my way home I saw this vehicle pass me. Conisdering it was bike week, its a hummer and personalized plate with Joe Rocket and joe rocket sticker I naturally assumed this must be top guy?

Attachments

·
R-Neo
669 Posts
im pretty sure joe rocket is made in tiwan? or somthing like that...i remeber blaimin some jap like country for the crappy sizing they have! lol

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Could just be the Canadian Rep for JR, after all, there were some canadians racing down there.........

I've seen lots of reps do that when i was in sales.

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
Joe Rocket is a Canadian company. Very possible. BTW Taiwan is'nt **JAP** close but the Taiwanese are actually Chinese.

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
Solidus said:
Joe Rocket is a Canadian company. Very possible. BTW Taiwan is'nt **JAP** close but the Taiwanese are actually Chinese.
Not if you ask them they aren't!!
J/K :p

·
INVICTUS
14,902 Posts
R1Budha said:
Not if you ask them they aren't!!
J/K :p
:lol Tell me about it!! I got persona non grata from China for having the wrong visa stamp in my dip passport.:crash

·
Banned
220 Posts
that is not a ontario tag you stupid morons, its california
F U C K I N G DIP$HITS

·
Banned
220 Posts
quickshifterGTS said:
im pretty sure joe rocket is made in tiwan? or somthing like that...i remeber blaimin some jap like country for the crappy sizing they have! lol
oh my god.......you idiotic newb......tiwan is not spelled like that......it is spelled taiwan........you third grade **** freak.

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,538 Posts
rforce1 said:
oh my god.......you idiotic newb......tiwan is not spelled like that......it is spelled taiwan........you third grade **** freak.
are you purposely trying to get banned?.....

·
Need... More... Trackdays
887 Posts
rforce1 said:
somebody needs some pussy:fact

·
R-Neo
669 Posts
whoa whoa there guys...didnt mean to offend anyone! i just remeber seeing some "oriental" made tag on a joe rocket jacket! actually got mine right here...next to the XL tag is "MADE IN KOREA" correct me if im wrong but korea isnt in canada? and sorry to offend you on the prev statement-didnt mean any harm to ya! man some people really need to calm down :eek: have a drink man and chill some :beer

·
Registered
565 Posts
Maybe the plate is from Ontario, CALIFORNIA?????????

·
R-Neo
669 Posts
any one know why rforce1 is an edgy prick? you know i wonder how people with tempers like that are still alive in this world.. you would think theyd have pissed off the worng person some time and get tossed into a lake with cemet shoes! my only concern is for the cop that has to take the time and investigate the killing pricks like this..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts