Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

What day is best for you for paintball?

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Track time :flex:
14,730 Posts
You got 8 months to get here, I think you can make it.:lol
lol thats true....if it was around the 15th of may I could probably make it since im going down to SC for bike week

·
Rebel w/ a Cause
21,162 Posts
Im Sooo down!
I thought I even Mentioned this a while back too!
Thanx for organizing something!

*But what day! Just got a new job and dunno if i can make the whole week still!
Probly just the end and weekend!

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Well, I'm just glad you didn't snore. MR. Hooligan was off the chain. One of us had to go. :lol Just glad it worked out.

awwww....Randy, does this mean you want me to room with you again next year?

:makeout

·
Super Moderator
21,661 Posts
awwww....Randy, does this mean you want me to room with you again next year?

:makeout
Nope. I got the spare bedroom all to myself next year. You'll have Manowar as a roomie. Tony and I rotate it each year. But, if I had to choose a roomie it would be you. :lol :makeout :lol

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
he better not snore....we already know what TV he likes to watch when no one else is around

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
he better not snore....we already know what TV he likes to watch when no one else is around
Did someone mention snoring!!!

·
KyleM's 09 R1 is no DESMO! :-)
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Im Sooo down!
I thought I even Mentioned this a while back too!
Thanx for organizing something!

*But what day! Just got a new job and dunno if i can make the whole week still!
Probly just the end and weekend!
Dan is still working on fitting it into the week.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Right now the only daytime event on the Calendar is the Sushi Run, kickstands up at the CROT at 9 AM on Wednesday. So you can tentatively work a day other than that, depending on when folks will arrive. Just do bear in mind as Kmac said, there is an inundating amount of rides and other events going on through the course of the week. Participating in one thing will invariably mean those attending will miss another.

·
KyleM's 09 R1 is no DESMO! :-)
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Right now the only daytime event on the Calendar is the Sushi Run, kickstands up at the CROT at 9 AM on Wednesday. So you can tentatively work a day other than that, depending on when folks will arrive. Just do bear in mind as Kmac said, there is an inundating amount of rides and other events going on through the course of the week. Participating in one thing will invariably mean those attending will miss another.
How about we take a vote on this thread from all who want to participate as we get closer to spring time,maybe March 1, that way we have a better head count and they will have an idea about what other events they want to take part in.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
How about we take a vote on this thread from all who want to participate as we get closer to spring time,maybe March 1, that way we have a better head count and they will have an idea about what other events they want to take part in.
:thumbup

21 - 40 of 69 Posts