Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

What day is best for you for paintball?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
KyleM's 09 R1 is no DESMO! :-)
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ok folks, we are under 100 days till convention time. If you still want to do the paint ball thing PM me, if you are already on the list PM me again to confirm. I would say if no more than 20 of you want to participate we can scrap the idea.

·
Dragged a knee in my Mercedes!
642 Posts
I want to paintball! Perfect opportunity to participate in a sport where I can back up my smack talk and make little sissy girlie men out of everyone, MWAhahahaaaaaaa. :lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
This sounds dangerous.

·
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I want to paintball! Perfect opportunity to participate in a sport where I can back up my smack talk and make little sissy girlie men out of everyone, MWAhahahaaaaaaa. :lol
Bring the noise little girl!!!:nforc:

This sounds dangerous.
And rippin around a track at a buck 40 isnt?:lol

:yesnod

A former Marine and a bunch of hooligans with paintball gear... :confused:
Multiple former Marines :flex:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,659 Posts
Oooooh, snapz has got game. :secret:

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts

·
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Yeah :lol !! Oh by the way, you can use that, Im stickin with the mini gun:nforc:
I'm sticking with my non-participation stance :lol

Have you picked an area for this?

·
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

http://www.smokymountainpaintball.com/

I am also gonna talk to Killboy, he uses a spot right off the Gap at gravity cavity that the locals play at. Im not wure if that will be suitable during peak season though.

·
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #58

Fontana is gonna let us to an urban combat scenario and go house to house, so you might get to play anyway. :lol

no seriously >> http://www.smokymountainpaintball.com/

I am also gonna talk to Killboy, he uses a spot right off the Gap at gravity cavity that the locals play at. Im not wure if that will be suitable during peak season though.

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
Fontana is gonna let us to an urban combat scenario and go house to house, so you might get to play anyway. :lol

no seriously >> http://www.smokymountainpaintball.com/

Not me bro... I'm making big riding plans. Want to see some of the areas I've been skipping out on the last few years. :flex:

·
2,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Guys Im gonna pull the plug on this idea due to lack of interest. Its going to be a fun busy week already. If we really feel the need to shoot at each other at some point during the week, we will have to redirect our frustrations into the alcohol.:drunk:

This may be some thing we can try if another late fall mini convention pops up again and weather is not favorable for riding.

See you all soon!

41 - 60 of 69 Posts
About this Discussion
68 Replies
20 Participants
DanQ
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing