Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I am posting this in the Miami section instead of the Pay it Foward Section, because I want to see if anyone needs this locally before I offer it to the forum.

I have a set of blue anodized bar ends that are claimed to fit a 98 - 04 R1. I bought them for my bike but they will not fit my woodcraft clipons, so I have no use for them. If you need a set of blue, stock replacement bar ends, and you live in the South Florida area, PM me, your name and address, and why you need them.

They will only fit a stock clip on, and I want them to go to someone who needs them because theirs are rashed, broke, etc. I will go through the PM's and decide who is getting them in 24 hours. Afterwhich I will make arrangements to mail them out or give them to you in person. If there is not interest in them locally I will offer them in the forum Pay It Foward Section.

Peace!:thumbup

·
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry guys, I have given them to a local kid who was putting his bike back together.

·
clutch it up!!!
27,446 Posts
who was that?

·
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is not on the forum, my kids go to school with a kid named "Rollie" and I gave them to him for his older brother.

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts
what about putting that 02 up for sale?

You take payments? :crash

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts

·
Wheelie Junkie!
7,686 Posts
beafer said:
what about putting that 02 up for sale?

You take payments? :crash
it is for sale.

·
relaxing
14,125 Posts

·
The plane will fly! :fact
7,127 Posts
I got those barends if you want to see if they'll fit Moto.

·
AnGryBlaCkmaN
7,717 Posts
I got the mirrors off my 99' A little rash on one of them...:fork

1 - 14 of 14 Posts