Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My R1 eats my paycheck
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the diference between pc3r and pc3 usb? Is it just the fact that a pc3 usb can't adjust timing and uses a usb cable? Are the other features the same?

·
Registered
118 Posts
when i purchaced my pc3 a few months ago, dynojet told me that they dont make the pc3usb for the r-1. so you have to choose between the pc3 and pc3r . the difference being the timing adjustment on the pc3r. hope this helps

silver03r-1

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
silver03R-1 said:
when i purchaced my pc3 a few months ago, dynojet told me that they dont make the pc3usb for the r-1. so you have to choose between the pc3 and pc3r . the difference being the timing adjustment on the pc3r. hope this helps

silver03r-1

ATTENTION!!!!!

The PC3 USB Model for 2002/2003 R1 is now AVAILABLE!!!!:rock :rock :rock

·
My R1 eats my paycheck
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Has anyone tryed the usb? I just ordered a pc3r , I'm thinking they will perform about the same, except for the timing thing.

·
Kicks people for fun
103 Posts
The usb version has some new features. It can map each cylinder separately, it has an accelerator pump feature, an expansion port for ignition, shift kill, and other stuff like a Yosh EMS, and different software. Its more versatile, but a lot of the good stuff isn't out yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts