Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm guessing it's California emissions crap but does anyone know differently!!!:dundun:

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for confirming it, I'm right there with you :sneaky I'm in MD so I'm ok anyway. Ordering it right now:dollar

Hey, I'm also ordering the Boz Bros 4-2-1 Moira B2 Full Stainless System, any thoughts or comments, I've been researching the crap out of exhaust and liked that one the best.

·
Shamalama Dingdong
221 Posts
Custom map.

Everyone told me to get a custom map made for my bike, even though there were maps available online. But each bike is different from the next, even if you have the same setup as other people.

If you're spending the money on the PCIII, the exhaust, and other mods, you might as well get maximum performance with the right map.

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Definitly doing the custom map:) Did it on my busa, the only way to go. :flex:

Thanks RajuAbju!

·
1/4 mile in X.XX seconds?
1,665 Posts
Screw power commander cause the 300 dollar map is only going to be good for one condition and as sson as that condition changes even if its something as simple as weather change the map will be off if your in maryland pm me and i'll hook you up with some uncommonly know info and a cheaper better route to take I'm in va

·
Jeckle
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Already done, I'll be ok, then again I'm basing it on the CM I did on my other one~ Haven't had problem's with that yet except I noticed a little (very little)hesitation coming through the lower RPM's. :thumbup

I'll hit you up though, always looking for good advice:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.