Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,659 Posts
Awesome Mike. I'll be there for sure. Oh, what about Spanky? Will he be a part of the ceremonies too? Damn, it's going to be neat seeing everyone pull up on R1's and R6's in full leather. :lol

·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
First, thanks to all!!! We're looking so forward to doing this with all our forum buddies!

Don't need the bachelor party, but a big party the night before with everyone there would be cool, Shuckstack will do just fine :)

Thanks for the offer K, hope everyone gets some good shoots and we're also gonna' try to line up Snapz for a video/photodvd.

Spanky might just be the ring-bearer, depends on how he's acting that morning :lol

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts

·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: You can't be serious... Every guy needs a Bachelor party. :fact
My first one was when I was 24 and I'm still recovering :lol

I'll be 48 this convention... seriously, just one big party for everyone will be fine :fact

·
37,490 Posts
:rock:beer and a big congratulations

I'm glad you covered the attire part... I will be there.

·
Administrator
31,051 Posts
Shane, I may have to rent the house boat out myself for the bachelor party this year!!

NICE thanks for the offer Marty :fact

·
The Goldenchild
4,463 Posts

·
One 1 to Rule Them All
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
but what if WE ALL NEED ONE ???? :fact ????
Tell ya' what, you talk the Mrs. into throwing Lana a bachelorette party and it's a go :fact

·
11,738 Posts
I just saw this thread. Congrats Mike. You know that is a great excuse for getting out of tickets too. Put JUST MARRIED on your bike and pin the throttle and drag knee the whole week. :crash

·
Dragged a knee in my Mercedes!
642 Posts
So exciting! I'm definitely going to make the convention so I can't WAIT to see you guys get hitched that's so great CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jump:thumbup:jump

·
Super Moderator
24,190 Posts
I think this was one of the finer moments we got to share at the Convention. Thank you Peg Grinder and Nail Biter for sharing that time with us. A definite Convention moment that will live on with us all forever.

A happy, healthy, and prosperous future to you both :thumbup

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Congrats you two!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
About this Discussion
59 Replies
31 Participants
bunnyrbt
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing