Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted 2 ask the forum if they had any suggestions 4 a personalized licesnse 4 my R1. I was think'n GXR KLR or R1 4 One, but theirs gotta be something better out there, i'm goin next week 2 DMV so I have a week 2 think bout it!!! Ohhh and also, what is the maximum charecters u can put on a plate, is it 6 or 7?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just another thought . I have a friend with an own choice plate . He is getting a plain plate because the other is too easy for people to remember . No worries if you dont cause any trouble :rolleyes:

Dave

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
I always wanted to get I 4 Got
or how about MY R WON

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
How about 2FAST4U. If Your allowed 7 characters

·
Road Warrior
721 Posts
I ran the cops this summer. Cop came over a crest going the other way and saw us moving. Perfect road, and the car wasn't a cruiser. 180kph = 3km/minute. By the time he turned around we were gone. When we got to the next town we split up, and a cruiser followed me through town until I went into a store(like nothing was happening). They were everywhere. Not recommended - the fine would have been over $1000, and I suspect there are charges for evading.

·
Registered
313 Posts
stolen. hahahaha, can you imagine is your plate said stolen than you bike did get stolen, explain that to your insurance company. :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts